Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree too short but it has promise... may have been better as a dress the top was horrible with it too daytime IMO.

A very rock look! Good for a cocnert, just love it!

I just think she could do something with her hair...a new fresh cut would be nice...some different colour...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just think she could do something with her hair...a new fresh cut would be nice...some different colour...
Victoria's hair colour is inextricably part of her persona and it's volume and length lends itself to the intricacies of the fabulous updos she is famous for. But isn't that her natural colour? To require that someone change their hair colour to satisfy the demands of "fashion" is carrying things a bit too far. Now a slightly different cut or style? Well that's a whole different thing.

Victoria looks stunning.

Gorgeous dress but the bracelet is overkill (too chunky)

She looks lovely. The lace sleeves bother me a little but only in the pictures of the actual ceremony :ermm: but overall a great look.

She looks wonderful!! A chunky bracelet could be the perfect antidote to a 'simplish' dress.

Also, did she have a comb in her hair? It looks wonderful!

She looks stunning in that black dress! Love the lace sleeves.

Looks like Malene to me too. For a split second I thought "oh this is lovely, maybe I should get this" Then I saw the price, never mind. But love, love, love on Victoria!

I loved the look until I got to the last pic and I really am turned off with the lace hanging from the hem. It looks so sheer..

black dress and lace application looks good...nice tights and heels too...thank you

A lovely look for Victoria...and she even has a nice updo. Thumbs up! :)

i think the dress isn't particularly beautiful but it actually looks good on her, even though the lace on the hem bothers me! Loving the updo and the comb in the hair!

I think she looks lovely the hair is not for me but it looks great with the dress IMO and the detailing with the comb is very pretty

I think the hair-do looks a little old fashioned but it does go well with the dress.

She looks great in this dress. An elastic waistband with a dress of this price kills me. Good if you want a waist obscuring, blousy look.

^^^I have to agree about the elastic, not a waistband of my choice especially at that price. But I love the Spanish-style comb and bun hairdo; all she needs is a mantilla!

It's great that Victoria chose a bright green colour to these Nobels. The colour suits her, the dress is simple and stylish. Her hairdo is very modern and fashionable, braids have been a big hit everywhere during the last times. The braid with the tiara is a delicious detail. She looks beautiful and that fabulous emerald necklace is fantastic.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...837EBB42BDE635DD4C16E1CDDB32F1EB4626AA&sz=800
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Nobel+Banquet+Stockholm+PKDFOZlGKz6x.jpg
Shoes
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...837EBB42BDE635DD4C16E1CDDB32F1EB4626AA&sz=800

The dress is in one way very much like last years dress. That is a bit of a drag. But love the green and the emerald necklace, love to see that Victoria can pull the bit necklace off.

I´m not a fan of this particular dress, but Vicky looks indeed very beautiful.
I love how the green paillettes look with the emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom