Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she has such a pretty face and i have to ask cause in some of the evening gowns she has a little bump-could she be a little pregers?

Victoria at the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award 2012 at the Concert Hall in Stockholm today, May 28,
wearing a short skirt and a glittering top.

I don't like the top that much, but she looks good nevertheless.

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Not bad. A bit dark, but still nice.

It's ok, but she can do better. The skirt is a bit short IMO and is she not wearing tights? I like the glittery top though.

Brown is actually a good color for CP Victoria, but really a bit sombre at this time of the year.
Dislike the glitter top, it simply looks a bit cheap.
She's obviously in great shape and really doesn't have to prove it, so it wouldn't have hurt IMHO to get the skirt one size larger in order to look more flattering than this:
http://s15.postimage.org/ybc2fd823/20120528_PD3098.jpg

Not a fan of the glittering top.

That skirt is snug and clings to her rear too much. I do like her shoes; there's a nice pattern at the tip.

Last edited:
She's got a great figure, if I looked like that I'd flaunt it too!

Is the family still in mourning? That might explain the dark colors.

I didn't think of that *face-palm*. That's a very good point. Then again, Victoria was in a very light color for her daughter's Christening...:ermm:.

I didn't think of that *face-palm*. That's a very good point. Then again, Victoria was in a very light color for her daughter's Christening...:ermm:.

So were queen Silvia and princess Madeleine. Even Gunnila Bernadotte, the wife of count Carl Johan, was in a light colour at the christening, only her hat had some black colour.
IBL Bildbyrå - Redaktionella arkivet - Samtliga arkiv

I like the top at the ALMA-Award, the skirt is a little bit tight and short, but she looks good and her hair looks very healthy.
http://astridlindgrenmemorialaward.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/c3b6verlc3a4mning-2.jpg

Victoria looks great but I agree the backside is not very flattering. Front side is saved by the style / applications of the skirt. Love the top.

Not bad. The whole look works together.

I didn't think of that *face-palm*.

Hi, Daria. That *face-palm* is available as a smiley. :doh: Without the asterisks (which disable the command) this is the code :*doh*: Just remove the asterisks.

The overall is not bad but the skirt seems to be a size or two too small.

iceflower said:

Victoria at the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award 2012 at the Concert Hall in Stockholm today, May 28,
wearing a short skirt and a glittering top.

I don't like the top that much, but she looks good nevertheless.

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I think she looks nice. Black and brown are what most women wear post-pregnancy, so I understand why she didn't incorporate more color. I don't think the skirts too small. It's hugs her hips and some women like that. The top is not my favorite but overall she looks nice.

I just don't know here something is not quite right and i don't know about post preg blck and brown CrownPrincess5 never heard that before maybe you are correct but I don't think so.
I just think the top and skirt are a miss match the top perhaps makes the skirt appear tight and gives her a chubby look which she is not regardless of her post anything statusIMO

Something about this look was not right for me, either. The skirt and top looked mismatched. The fit was not right. I dislike the shoes.

Crown Princess Victoria at the concert on the occassion of the opening of parliament yesterday, September 18, looking great in a black lace dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She does look great. Nice dress, hairdo and earrings.
Love the sash.

She looks good but a couple of things are bothering me, for example the sash/bow, and I think it would be nice if she had some colourful accessories or maybe a light pantyhose. It's a little too black overall for me. I know that they are always wearing black and white for the opening of parliament, but does that also count for the evening event?
Her hair is lovely.

I love everything about Victoria's look for the evening concert. The dress is gorgeous and her figure is amazing after having a baby just a few months ago. Anyone have an ID on her dress?

Last edited:
I love the black dress! She looks beautiful! Great hairstyle also.

Last edited:
I too love the black lace on her.. just beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom