Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she gives up the funny jewelery. They are not attractive at all.

:previous: I think the dress looks much better on Victoria.

Indeed it did look better on Victoria! But let's face it, unlike the model, Victoria has a figure shaped like that of a real woman, fabulous legs, hair to die for, and her signature Megawatt smile. :D

What poor stick-figure model could compete with that! :lol:

The dress also looks darker on the model. It looks much brighter on Victoria, maybe due to her megawatt smile. ;)

The length of the dress is perfect on Victoria but the dress itself is quite plain.
Love the shoes.

I remember this beautiful dress. I liked the envelope and the shoes even more than the dress this time. Everything is super chic and well put together. Is it me or Daniel looks more handsome than ever? ;)

The dress is beaufiful and suits Victoria so well. She has different shoes now than at the first time. Lovely hairdo with the jewels.
Hairdo:
PurePeople

I do like the whole outlook, especailly the shoes with uncovered toes and the hairstyle of course. I also think she should have picked out different earrings, perhaps soome small and shining ones. They could stand out on the backgorund of the dress.

Princess Victoria tonight:

Blue dress

Full length

I don't like this look on her at all. :huh:

Hmmm...wow, this is certainly different for Victoria. I do like her hair, though. And she's wearing the same shoes from that metallic outfit earlier in September. I might also add that the cut of this dress could fuel pregnancy speculation. :whistling:

ehh... don't really care for this look. The dress is awful. The material looks cheap.

I have to say that I like the color on her and she looks very young and fresh, IMO. The rest is silence. ;)

Victoria looks fantastic in the dark blue dress! Love the neckline of the dress.
I don't like the short light blue dress. :nonono:

I'm not crazy about the dress, the color is pretty

Definitely not liking the blue dress, but Victoria looks radiant.

Fantastic dress... to out to the club IMHO. I don;t like it in CP. The shoes are not my favourite too.

I like that Victoria is trying something different. The light blue dress looks good on her, she has legs to wear short dresses.
SvenskDam

Old grandma's pijama :eek:
a big NO to the dress!
I'd say NO for the dress but YES for the earrings. I don't recall seeing Vicki in similar ones and must say she's made an impression on me wearing them. :)

Queen Margherita said:
Thank you for the interesting link. I like this simle dotted dress on Victoria let alone the high-heeled shoes. The flower stuck in the hair looks decent too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom