Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic, victoria was stunning, she was the star of the dinner

Crown Princess Victoria looked stunning...breathtaking. The gown was exquisite and its movement so fluid. She is the most lovely of all the brides at their respective pre-wedding event. Her joy is almost tangible. I cannot wait to see her in the wedding gown!

I really don't like the dress, the veil is stunning.
She looks very similar to her mother.

I didn't know we can comment on the wedding dress here. Thanks for the photos! :flowers:
As I expected, Victoria simply could NOT disappoint me today. She was a wonderful bride - amazing dress, exquisite veil, fabulous smile!!!!!! :rose:

If we can't comment it here, sorry for the mistake :innocent:

:DMagnificent,everything IMO perfection.

Love the simple dress! Hair perfect with tiara. Her makeup looks great.

I don't think I remembered that tiara being so big.WOW!

CP Victoria was perfection for me today. You can truely see her personality in this gown and the jewels that she chose. The dress is simple and classic and fits wonderfully. The tiara is classic and looks wonderful on her. I wasn't so sure that it would and to be honest was silently hoping she wouldn't wear it. But I am glad that I was wrong. To be even more honest, this cameo tiara looks ten times better on her than it did on her mother on her wedding day. And you can tell she is the happiest person on the planet. Oh, and Prince Daniel doesn't look too bad himself.

Victoria looked like a dream today - absolutely perfect :flowers:

I loved her wedding dress. I knew she'd look phenomenal and she didn't disappoint. While I'm not fond of the Cameo Tiara at all, I thought she carried it off better than her mother did. I would have liked to see a delicate necklace or something very slight around her neck, but that's a minor quibble.

One of the best-dressed brides since CPss Mary, IMO.

It was a perfect wedding dress. I liked her through and through. The hair, the crown, the smiling, the eyes and the bouquet were perfect. It was a dazzling white. Nice to see Victoria like that. Wow. :flowers:

When I first saw the dress, I wasn't that impressed. But now I have to say it was the perfect choice. Simplicity & timeless elegance!!! She was definitely one of the most radiant royal brides I can recall. Even though I'm not a fan of the cameo tiara - it suited her perfectly and the make up was flawless as well! You can tell that there married a future Queen! :flowers: Gorgeous!

^^
You're right, in Red Carpet Fashion Awards it is said that it was that dress but modified.

The Elie Saab dress she wore to the government dinner and concert was simply stunning and perfect for Victoria on the eve of her wedding - i hope we see her wear more Elie Saab dresses in the future as they really are some of the most beautiful designs for evening wear and suit the Crown Princess in her role

The Elie Saab gown was the prettiest dress that has been worn by a european princess for a very long time. It looked perfect on her, and the jewels didn't hurt either :).

Elie Saab does the most glamorous evening gowns and I'm glad Victoria has been introduced to his work. It's very different from the usual evening dresses worn by European princesses.
There's always a feminine, middle-eastern touch to his clothes, particularly in terms of detailing and embroidery, a wonderful blend of east and west. Victoria's entire look at the concert was very glam, less 'princessy' in the traditional sense. I loved it, she stood above the rest so much so that I can even overlook the nude colour. Her dresses in the past have disappointed me but she has shown a great deal of improvement ever since she got engaged.

Last edited:
He gown for the dinner an concert on the eve of her wedding was stunning. On the other hand, her wedding gown was underwhelming. I like the simplicity, but I have seen much better designs for a whole lot less money.

Elie Saab is an amazing designer and I've very seldom seen a dress of his hit a wrong note. If Victoria used his dresses occasionally for big-time events, that would be amazing. Nothing wrong with using her current stable of dressers, but having a major designer like that dress you sometimes is a huge deal. Not to mention great publicity for him!

I'm glad that Victoria altered it a bit, because the shoulder looks awful on G.Paltrow! ;) It's a beautiful gown - I can't imagine all the work that needed to be done for this piece!!! It looks exquisite!

Elie Saab is an exceptional designer, in reality I don't think that I've seen someone wearing one of his dresses that looked distrastrous. All of his designs are wonderful. Hopefully, we will see CP Victoria in more of them, they seem to fit her really well.

did daniel sister wear victorias green dress from the state visit in denmark
svesnk dam says so
here is the dress
http://lotta.svenskdam.se/files/2010/06/AnnaWstlingGrön.jpg

then a friend of victoria and daniel anna ek used 3 other of victorias dresses
Svensk Damtidning Nr 27_2010.pdf

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Malmo

That's Victoria's dress.
From what I can see of the back of Daniel's sisters dress, it kinda looks like velvet, whereas Victoria's looks like silk.

It certainly looks similar, I could see it being from the same designer.

I think the green one might be the same dress just with the belt added. The pink gown is not the same you can tell from the bodice .

Crown princess Victoria at a dinner in Örebro due to Bernadotte-celebration.
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
ANP Beeldbank
Simple and nice, I like the cut of the dress. The flower in her hairdo looks so good.

The hairdos nice and the outfit is okay.

I like the flowers in her hair, such a lovely detail. The dress is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom