Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria yesterday during a dinner in Finland:

Full lenght view * Close up

Nice colour, but the shape somehow looks a bit old-fashioned to me.
And I wish she would stop wearing these earrings all the time. The are not particularly beautiful but suitable for special type of clothing I suppose. Somehow they are just too long for this of event IMO. The family has a treasure trove of jewels - wish she would use some of that instead.

Last edited:
I'm glad she recycled this blue Elie Saab dress. I love the shoes. But yes, the earrings aren't that great to be worth repeating so many times in recent weeks. The hair is lovely as well.

I love the color of the dress and her shoes. Don't think that shoulder pads are outdated, but they are not really my cup of tea.

Shoulder pads are back in fashion but I think they look ridiculous. The shoes look far too tight. I love the colour but I am not a fan of the cut, doesnt work together.

^ Victoria looks stunning from head to toe! Although her make-up is a bit heavy this time, she still looks gorgeous. I love the earrings! :)

Classic in black! I like the way her hair is styled.
Her earrings are nice.

Classy appearance. I'm not sure about the earrings.

The blue dress reminds of 80's fashion but she pulled it off well. The black dress dress is very pretty and i love the earrings. The earrings are interesting.

The earrings could have been simplier, these are too heavy. The dress is nice and so are the shoes. ;)

Dress is classy, hairdo is great, shoes are a good fit. Just the earrings, again. Way too heavy. And the old - fashioned top with the huge pearl - like bottom doesn't go well together.

Is it just the pictures, or is it that Victoria appears to have piled on the pounds recently?

It must be the picture I think. Not so many days ago we saw her in a light brown version of the same white dress Mary wore at the pre-wedding in Stockholm, and Victoria looked very slender in that picture.

I like the dark brown dress matched with these bronze heels. She looks really pretty and well-groomed once again! :flowers:

It's nice she's wearing hose. I hate the bare legged look.

This is a very cute photo of Vicki. I like her smiling like that. The light brown shoes are alluring to me. ;)

Love the back dress, elegant but simple. With shoes who match her bracelet.

This dress reminds me of the "old" Victoria. I don't really like it. She has a better taste now, so I prefer her recent gala dresses and not this.

victoria wore the red dress with pink details this week
how many times has she worn this now?

myroyal's: PR

The dress is fine, but I am not sure about the combination of the pink and the red. Seems kind of odd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom