Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress she wore for the last gala event has kinda the same shape as Madeleines dark blue dress that she wore for Nobel, and for King Haralds birthday.

Victoria attending a dinner at the Uppsala Castle, 23 May 2007

recycling a soft blue evening dress (with the alternate top with long sleeves)

blue dress
(ANP)

IMO this dress suits her a lot! I love this version of the dress. The colour is just lovely!

Her_Majesty said:
Victoria attending a dinner at the Uppsala Castle, 23 May 2007

recycling a soft blue evening dress (with the alternate top with long sleeves)

blue dress
(ANP)

IMO this dress suits her a lot! I love this version of the dress. The colour is just lovely!

Hasnt she worn this quite a few times ( without the sleeves)?
Im bored of seeing it but it does look much much better with the added sleeves.

Atene said:
Thats a amazing dress. Love it:wub:

Victoria looks very lovely. Like the Valentine colors. I don't normally like bows but she pulled it off quite tastefully.

as ther are two threads about her eveningsdresses this thread is more about the dresses that she has worn for nobel dinner why not call it nobel eveninggowns

Last edited:
as ther are two threads about her eveningsdresses this thread is more about the dresses that she has worn for nobel dinner why not call it nobel eveninggowns

Josefine, the threads that you mention were combined to form one thread called "Princess Victoria's Eveningwear" so that we can discuss all of Victoria's gala gowns since she wears them interchangeably between Nobel dinners and other royal occasions. :)

thank you i figured it out after i posted ;-)

The blu dress i would call the Jordan dress.

when was the last time she wore that dress? did she were with the top then?

i like the cut for the neckline but not the colour
what do other think

as i do not have photoshop any longer
is there anyone that can put her new dress side by side with her other dresses i think i did it after nobel 2006

She looks very regal!
I think if the dress were one color it would look boring.

Crown Princess Victoria attended the Swedish Academy ceremonial day in Stockholm today
A very beautiful blue dress, suits her very well.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I agree, Victoria looks fantastic in this colour and in style of this dress.

Thats a lovely dress, love the neckline and the cut, very flatteirng. Victoria tends to suprise us with new dresses sometimes. Love the color on her!!

the dress she wore at this years nobel prize was quite new for her

I thought so too when I saw this dress that I´ve seen it before. She wore it at the wedding of her friend Sophie de Geer at the end of September.
Here is a photo:
Expressen

They look like two different dresses to me. Love her hairdo though with the pin/hair ornament.

I also think they are two different dresses. One is more fitted and one is more that flowing greecian style. Both are beautiful though.

I think Victoria has modified the dress a little bit, she often does so.

Crown princess Victoria yesterday at the official dinner for the diplomatic corps, trade and industry, and the Swedish
Government:

Photos from Polfoto, originally posted by iceflower :flowers:
** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Victoria looked absolutely great with this red dress!

I agree Lady Finn. Great color, great cut and new at that!

Im not liking the red dress at all, looks too old for her & its a bit too flashy.
The short black dress is stunning. The pufft sleeves are cute so is the cut of the lower part of the dress. Its very flattering.

Last edited:
The red gown looks a little "beauty show pagent" but the black dress is fantastic! She looks young, and sexy.

she favours halterneck dresses like the red dress above and they dont suit her because of her broad shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom