Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this dress.
The deep rich coral color is beautiful and I like the embroidery detail around the bustline. She looked fantastic!

It's a beautiful dress , this color i have not often seen to her super!!!

I love Victoria's dress at the Royal wedding. A lot of the women played it safe but she really stood out in such a bold colour.

The dress reminds of that of a 17 year old figure skater:rolleyes: would have been cute if she was 18 and attending her first royal event, but now at soon 31 I would love to see her dress her age and choose something more mature.

Not that she looked bad in anyway, the colour did suit her especially.

I loved her dress at the danish Wedding! That particular red color goes so well with her dark hair. Absolutely beautiful.

I like the dress. I think it hits the right mixture of 'royal wedding' and 'family event'. The colour is flattering and she looks happy and relaxed in it, which I think is important

I agree with Larzen, 'figure skating dress' is unfortunately not only hilarious but also the perfect description - though it would be the latest in 1970's skating fashion... :lol:
With its girlish cut and the golden Christmas embroidery, it's neither sophisticated nor very elegant. The color saves it somewhat, but it would have looked better on her ten years ago.

I don't like her dress - too long. makes her figure looks bigger. :ermm:
and the shoes... just bad. :bang:

I think its very elegant; yes, it could be shorter, but its fine the way it is too

The dress looks very "Victoria". ;)
I think the dress itself is lovely (the length and the cut suit her).

But there's the eternal hair-problem again: Her ponytail looks like she had 3 minutes to style her hair. It's a shame she didn't wear a beautiful updo-hairdo instead. She would have looked better then.

Luckily she brought Daniel around.. so we were distrancted by her non-existing hairdo.

Although I liked the dress for Frederick's birthday, I was not blown away by it. I would love to see Victoria in a shorter version of the coral dress she wore to the wedding, I think that would have been fun. And yes, I think most of us agree that she needs a "pretty" hairstyle that she can pull off herself, not the ponytail that we see so very often. She has beautiful hair, I would just like to see it styled a bit differently for everyday.

Thanks Josefine thats a great collage!

I like htis Princess more and more loved her whole wardrobe over the Danish celebrations week I love her quiet elegance.

Her_Majesty, again, I agree with you!

Fantastic dress! I am also sick of the eternal ponytails.

Originally posted by LadyFinn, in Victoria's CE thread:

Photos from yesterday evening, Victoria at the 100th anniversary celebration of the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, City Hall
Svensk Damtidning
Svensk Damtidning
So, so beautiful...

Its nice. A big change from some of the other more 'modern' dresses she has worn over the last month or two.
I like it.

The velvet dress is really pretty. I am glad to see that she didn't wear her eternal ponytail with the dress.

I am glad to see that she didn't wear her eternal ponytail with the dress.

That would destroy it completely!!!
So I'm very pleased too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom