Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Victoria's
Daytime Fashion Part 9

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

June 13, 2014 - Victoria recycling her printed dress and has matched it with a lovely blue jacket. Great look!

View 1 ** View 2

June 14, 2014 - Victoria in a lovely outfit! A white skirt with a matching top, she paired the outfit with flats and hair in a simple bun.

Front view ** Back view ** Close up

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looks lovely and summery, and the daisies are a cute idea.

I prefer the second look to the first. It's so delicate, and summery. In terms of the first look, I love the color of the blazer, but feel the skirt is a little too busy for my taste.

June 14, 2014 - Victoria in a lovely outfit! A white skirt with a matching top, she paired the outfit with flats and hair in a simple bun.

Front view ** Back view ** Close up

I'm glad that she recycled this lovely Baum und Pferdgarten outfit which she used on her trip to Africa earlier this year. The flats were a great choice for a tour at the zoo.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria on Sunday at the archiepiscopal ordination of Bishop Antje Jackelén, wearing a beautiful white dress with nice hat. The white ribbon at the hat makes the outfit look less severe.

Victoria on Sunday at the archiepiscopal ordination of Bishop Antje Jackelén, wearing a beautiful white dress with nice hat. The white ribbon at the hat makes the outfit look less severe.

Love this outfit - especially the wide-brimmed hat. As you say, the white ribbon on the hat pulls the whole look together. I wish wide-brimmed hats were more the vogue in general. They are so flattering and just all round classy.

that neckline victoria chose is very similar to the neckline of the suit kate chose yesterday for trooping the colour! maybe also mcqueen?

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...ooping-the-colour-2014/0-101-478/new-1--z.jpg

Victoria's dress is lovely, although her hat is a little big for it IMO.

Victoria's dress is lovely, although her hat is a little big for it IMO.
Love the dress, adore the hat! Victoria is one of the few that can wear a wide brimmed hat with ease. I think it comes down to her exquisite deportment and self-confidence. Whatever the reason, I am a fan and I have to admit I'll take a "hat" like that over a (usually very unfascinating) fascinator.

Last edited:
The dress itself isn't too pretty. I find it quite boring and the color doesn't work for me. Moreover matched with such a hat the overall looked like it belonged on the mother of the bride.

The dress itself isn't too pretty. I find it quite boring and the color doesn't work for me. Moreover matched with such a hat the overall looked like it belonged on the mother of the bride.
It would be a pretty dull, even severe Mother of the Bride ensemble, but for the Ordination of Bishop Antje Jackelén, it was perfect.

June 18, 2014 - Victoria in a black and white dress by Paule Ka. Lovely dress!

Paule Ka ** Full view ** Close up

I do like Victoria's dress - but my eye was caught by the suit the woman standing to Victoria's side is wearing. That is one nice suit, I think - though the woman needs to throw back her shoulders and raise that head! :) (Pearls a bit overdone - and a shell rather than a full-on blouse underneath).

Victoria looks ok today, but she looks much better in simple Escada or Tiger of Sweden dresses. This Paule Ka dress doesn't suit to her personality at all. Clean lines suit to her athletic figure.

I do like Victoria's dress - but my eye was caught by the suit the woman standing to Victoria's side is wearing. That is one nice suit, I think - though the woman needs to throw back her shoulders and raise that head! :) (Pearls a bit overdone - and a shell rather than a full-on blouse underneath).

Very elegant and event appropriate.

Victoria met the IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano and ambassador Nils Daag on 9th June, recycling a nice Mayla outfit.

And Victoria visited Astrid Lindgren's Children's Hospital on 12th June, on the lilla Pippi-dagen (little Pippi-day). She recycled the beautiful Malene Birger dress she wore at the banns of marriage of Madeleine and Chris last year.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....508_683844921691454_4154473406967029763_n.jpg

Victoria does seem to like dusky pink! And I don't blame her, it's a great colour and she wears it well. I'm not a huge fan on her skirt she wore on June 9, although it's not awful. The rest of the outfit is nice though. Her second outfit isn't really my cup of tea, although it suits Victoria.

July 14, 2014 - Victoria on her birthday in a white dress matched with a cardigan and sandal heels in a very similar colour with hair tied in a bun.

Her overall look was nice but IMO the top button of her cardigan should've remained unbuttoned and

Full view ** Heels

It's a lovely dress, she looks very fresh and natural. But, I don't like the shoes at all. I would prefer plain stilettos.

July 14, 2014 - Victoria on her birthday in a white dress matched with a cardigan and sandal heels in a very similar colour with hair tied in a bun.

Her overall look was nice but IMO the top button of her cardigan should've remained unbuttoned and

Full view ** Heels

(...)

Victoria is looking nice, too. No problem with the sweater being buttoned for me - it seems to be her style. I've seen her do it before. This way the sweater isn't getting on either side of her boobs. ;) If she has that problem.

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the dress on Vistoria the dusky cardi is also pretty.

I love Victoria's dress. She looks elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom