Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures of just the top half, she looked great! but seeing the whole look, I think it would've suited her mother better, it just seemed too old for her.

I love her outfit,the right choice for a serious meeting and a future Queen :flowers:
The plum colour looks great on CP Victoria and the detailing around the neck is very pretty.

Victoria looked LOVELY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I like the coat with the dress. I love the dress and the hat. It looks like Erdem.

Last edited:
Love the look on her and I ddo like the hat ....

Is it black misst earings?

I usally think her hats is okay or even good, But this is not à hat i would have picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I like the coat with the dress. I love the dress. It looks like Erdem.

I agree, it looks like Erdem. Good to see London fashion get popular with the European princesses.

Love the dress and it fits her well. The coat is okay, nothing bad about it. Just a coat. All in all, she looks good. Very polished and well put together.

The dress is very lovely. Don't like the hat though.

The dress is pretty. I do not care for the little beret on her.. It's too severe. I also don't care for the coat with the dress. I can't put my finger on why...

Whoa.. It looks way too tight in the backside area! Not flattering to my eyes.

I love the dress, but not the hat, and I think a black coat might have gone better with the dress.

Victoria looks lovely today. The combination of red and black is very good. Hoping to see better photos of the dress. The hat is the same she had at the opening of the Parliament.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...18EBC628904ECE3AD7380F1E75FF1907EC85AA&sz=800

Hmmm, I am mixed about the hat. From the side view - great. From the front view - maybe it is just the smiling pic above, which is not the perfect shape for her face.....
But I love it having a difference!
The dress is great!
BYe Bine

October 2, 2013 - Victoria at a lunch wearing a blue dress with matching heels. Hair is pulled back and up.

Victoria looks lovely today. This is a nice dress on her and I really like this shade of blue on her.

Full view ** Close up ** Close up 2

the elie saab dress she wore before the wedding at om of the "lysnings" events

Last edited:
October 2, 2013 - Victoria at a lunch wearing a blue dress with matching heels. Hair is pulled back and up.

Victoria looks lovely today. This is a nice dress on her and I really like this shade of blue on her.

Fantastic blue dress! Such a great style and color. The only thing I don't like are the shoes. I mostly love how she wore the outfit in 2010.

I quite like the dress, the print isn't too loud and colours look good on Victoria. It seems a little too tight though. I like the coat and the hairdo is lovely, but don't think the beret thingy suits Victoria.
Pretty earrings.

I love the look gorgeous the shoes the bag the gloves OMG and I do like her hair...

I like the Chanel suit and I love those shoes!

I liked the suit at first glance, but on close up pictures the fabric looks a bit like a potato sack, sorry... :ermm:
Also I don't think the shoes go with it.

The blue dress is nice but to me somehow it always looks too tight/stiff in the upper body area, and the blue shoes are a bit too much.

Very elegant and professional look for Victoria. This suit is a perfect choice for this type of occasion.

That colour looks wonderful on her and I love the original cut and style. She looks gorgeous. The hair, the dress, the bag, the shoes . . . the shoes however are a sheer delight.

I love the look gorgeous the shoes the bag the gloves OMG and I do like her hair...
You said it! She looks marvellous. Love, love, love the shoes, the bag, the gloves . . . and that beautifully cut suit. It is Chanel at it's very best and, with Victoria's body, well what can I say . . . she looks far better than the catwalk models.

But, the thing I like the best is her hair. While she always wears her hair in a very professional way when she is "on duty" she seems to have softened the look. We are seeing a part in the hair and more volume instead of a tightly scraped back bun. Even the bun has a new twist to it.

Just as an aside, I love the way the glossy darkness of her hair is picked up by the dark toe of those incredible shoes. No colour accent matchy-matchy bag, gloves and shoes for our Victoria. Now that is chic!

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I don't often post in this thread but I am so enjoying Victoria's style at the moment - love the last two dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom