Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2013 - September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria looked lovely! This is the best IMO that she ever looked. Her hair do was lovely and suited her well, it was just the right up do with such a lovely dress. Jenny Packham is a designer that really suits her.

Victoria looked simply beautiful at the wedding! I love that dress, it looks beautiful on her and haircut suits her very well

Stunning that dress is like liquid gold on her figure. She looks wonderful.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Need I say more. Victoria gets an A+++ today. Oh and Daniel looks pretty darn good too.

Really perfection. That dress is gorgeous and shows off her perfect figure and fabulous posture.
The hairdo is so flattering and I love the jewels in it. would love a close up!

A beautiful dress so flattering to her figure and I like the puffiness of her hairstyle; so soft and flattering.

Last edited:
At first I didn't like the dress, but now I love it! The dress is just gorgeous! Love the hair as well. One of her best looks!

Thank you.

She used this ornament one before i think was it last year but when was it?

I agree out of this world stunning head to toe...

Perfect. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Not one false step. But of course I'm biased LOL

what a dress! i'm hugely in love. who is it by? (the sparkly slightly reminds me of jenny packham)

She is simply looking WONDERFUL!
Bye Bine

Exquisite from head to toe! Her dress looks like liquid gold.

At first I didn't like the dress, but now I love it! The dress is just gorgeous! Love the hair as well. One of her best looks!

Exactly my thoughts, I wasn't a fan of the dress when I first saw it, but I took a closer look at it and it's lovely. Victoria looks great, I also like her hair ornament, very pretty.

Not fond of the jacket, it seems a bit too casual for the elegant dress.

I don't like this on her it looks matronly IMO ...

Not a fan of the dress or the jacket. The pattern is a bit busy for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom