Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2013 - September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the blue and white look, even the blue shoes. The dress must be Escada

Not sure about the shoes, too bright for my taste. But the rest is good

She looks lovely... very pretty color on her.

Victoria looks lovely, and very professional. That shade of blue is great on her.

I loved everything but the shoes-too matchy, matchy.

Nothing more to say but win!! Big time win. Love the bracelet. Very pretty.

The Bracelet is from Sophie by Sophie, it is the fancier version of the Childhood bracelet. The Royal Source: Crown Princess Victorias bracelet

Victoria looks very nice, I like her dress, particularly the ribbon/bow on it. Her shoes are nice too.

I agree! I totally love her outfit. Her shoes are YSL and the brand by Malina is by Malin Andrén who is a friend of Stephanie af Klercker. She actually was one of her two bridesmaids in her wedding last week. She married Jonas Bergström, former fiance of Princess Madeleine.

Stephanie used to be a close friend of Madeleine and they still have many many mutual friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that electric blue color and agree that the shoes were too much of a match. The three-quarter length white coat is a great contrast with it.

Totally agree with Baroness! I wish she would toss those electric blue shoes! :)

The Bracelet is from Sophie by Sophie, it is the fancier version of the Childhood bracelet. The Royal Source: Crown Princess Victorias bracelet

I agree! I totally love her outfit. Her shoes are YSL and the brand by Malina is by Malin Andrén who is a friend of Stephanie af Klercker.

Thanks for your research, I am always amazed that people constantly recognize the brand and designer of all the clothes and accessoired worn by a royal!
I would only be able to recognize the big brands like Prada,Gucci etc.,but I am glad CP Victoria is also chosing less-known brands too :) The bracelet & earrings are very cute and give a personal touch to her very professional outfit.

Totally agree with Baroness! I wish she would toss those electric blue shoes! :)

Well, if she does, I would love her to send them to me,I really like her blue suede shoes :D
The colour is very flattering on CP Victoria, she looks pretty whenever she choses to wear something in blue!

The shoes are beautiful; they're just too much of the same color with the dress. Now if she wore a two-toned shoe or something complementary, it would have looked better.

I actually don't mind this outfit. She looks polished and professional. What I am tired of is Victoria's hair slicked back into a bun or ponytail. I would love to see her in an actual haircut! Princess Mary's hairstyle looks very good on a daily basis but is long enough to create elaborate updos when she wears a tiara. I think Princess Victoria's overall look would really benefit with a stylish haircut.

I think Victoria looked very nice.

If I just HAD to nitpick, I'd say that it couldn't've hurt to've cut the coat a BIT closer to the body, so it didn't come across as looking a wee bit boxy in silhouette, but . . .

Overall, I liked the whole look!

The shoes are beautiful; they're just too much of the same color with the dress. Now if she wore a two-toned shoe or something complementary, it would have looked better.

I just took another look at the outfit, and I do agree with you. The shoes are a bit much, and perhaps another color would have looked better. Otherwise, she did great.

Victoria yesterday, she had environmental talks at the ship Götheborg and she inaugurated the South Harbour Plan in Luleå. Recycling her favourite blue dress and a white coat. She looks lovely. I love the combination of blue and white, also because they are the colours of Finland.
http://alvsbynews.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/20130822_goteb_1173.jpg
http://alvsbynews.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/20130822_goteb_1231.jpg
http://alvsbynews.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/20130822_goteb_2161.jpg
http://alvsbynews.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/20130822_goteb_2218.jpg
I like this, even with the matchy-matchy shoes. It reminds me a lot of an outfit she wore in Örebro in 2010.

August 29, 2013 - Victoria attending the Hermes Export Awards wearing a sleeveless dress, nude heels and a python skin clutch.

Victorias dress looks like its an Elie Saab. The color is nice but washed her out a bit. I dont like the big flap part on the top half.

Full view ** Close up ** Hair

She looks really lovely even with the wrinkles and the clunky heels.

I'm not liking the top part of the dress, but otherwise, Victoria looks all right. The color is indeed great on her.

I m not a fan of this dress on Victoria. Blah color, wrinkles, and those awful clunky shoes. Even her hair is boring. But! Her beautiful smile saves the day.

I love it on her I agree the colour could be better but I think she looks great overall...

I don't really like the design but she still looks great.

The dress is nice but the color washes her out. The hair is boring and I am not a fan of the shoes.

The dress is nice but the acessories are not.

Regarding CP Victoria's blue outfit she wore a few days ago: In general, I liked the outfit. The shade of blue is lovely, but if I have to be picky, then her shoes were a bit too bright for my taste. But overall Victoria looked great.

I agree! I totally love her outfit. Her shoes are YSL and the brand by Malina is by Malin Andrén who is a friend of Stephanie af Klercker. She actually was one of her two bridesmaids in her wedding last week. She married Jonas Bergström, former fiance of Princess Madeleine.

Stephanie used to be a close friend of Madeleine and they still have many many mutual friends.

Thanks for sharing your information about the designer of Victoria's clothes she wore on the 15th. :)

August 29, 2013 - Victoria attending the Hermes Export Awards wearing a sleeveless dress, nude heels and a python skin clutch.

Victorias dress looks like its an Elie Saab. The color is nice but washed her out a bit. I dont like the big flap part on the top half.

Full view ** Close up ** Hair

I like the dress and the colour really suits Victoria. However, I'm not a fan of her clutch bag. Her earrings are nice and I also like her hairstyle; particularly where the end of her ponytail is slightly wavy.

:previous: Victoria is really on a roll at the moment. She has gone from sharp and edgy to soft and romantic, she really has rung the changes. But, if I had to choose, I would say her hair is the biggest surprise. We have seen numerous elegant and even whimsical up dos and now she is tackling that most contentious of issues . . . the ponytail! She has softened the severity of her basic workday ponytail right down to the curl at the bottom. Just wonderful! :flowers:

I'm on the fence about this dress; I neither like it nor dislike it. But she is mixing up her style lately which is keeping it interesting. I do dislike those chunky shoes, though!

Victoria today at the wedding of Gustaf Magnuson and Vicky Andrén, recycling the golden Jenny Packham -dress from the Dutch inauguration.
http://media.shootitlive.com/A7kIXQC8seCluVUOy8A6WZpGn9U/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1126
http://media.shootitlive.com/KJ9NXP50OHa78W2ItIFPaJB9qVg/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1126
http://media.shootitlive.com/5vLKZk5QFn3W7uQf4LqSRqo5AO3/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1126
This dress looks gorgeous on her, good hairdo and it is always great to see how she and the swedish royal ladies have various jewels or decorations on their hairdo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom