Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree about the cardigan. The event is meant to be rather casual and friendly, and if there was a chill in the air, it's no surprise she needed a sweater.

I think she looks lovely! I love the color.

Not a fan of cardigans on grown women. This one covered up the bodice of what looks like a very elegant and well fitted dress.
This summer have been quite cold in Sweden this year, so the cardigan was probably needed due to the weather. Better with a cardigan than goose bumps.

Victoria attended today at a memorial event in connection with the 100th anniversary of Raoul Wallenberg's birth.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010050011C1344100763701489
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010050021C1344100763701489
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010050031C1344100763701489
Hair
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Shoes
I like this dress on Victoria, it's something different, and I like the colour combination. This "thing" at her ponytail is too girlish though. The shoes are beautiful and suit well with the dress.

Last edited:
Its a nice, simple summer dress and it suits her with her new tan IMO. I don't like the shoes, they should've been solid color since you have the blocking going on in the dress.

I like this dress on Victoria, it's something different, and I like the colour combination. This "thing" at her ponytail is too girlish though. The shoes are beautiful and suit well with the dress.

I completely agree with you, dress and shoes are great, this hair ornament thing not so much.

I think the dress is all right; it's appropriate for the occasion, but nothing to write home about. However, her usual smile is absolutely delightful. She looks so happy.

I love those shoes can't get past them adorable .... is she wearing a dress I only see the shoes...

I don't like the shoes, they should've been solid color since you have the blocking going on in the dress.

Correct but I love the shoes, if something needs to go its the dress, too much going on, not pretty at all.

I dont mind the ponytail in general but these childish looking cheap hairclips make the look horrible to me.

Hate the colors combined. Not a great look.

I do love the dress and shoes, nice pastel colors.
The hair clip is awful as usual.

The more I look at it, the more the hair ornament looks okay to me. A little girlish, yes, but it's great to see her. Also, not a completely boring ponytail.

Victoria attended today at a memorial event in connection with the 100th anniversary of Raoul Wallenberg's birth.
Hair
Shoes

Does anyone know where this dress is from? I adore it :)

Victoria at the reception at the Royal Palace on the occasion of the last international match at Råsunda stadium between Sweden and Brazil.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07k39Cl9pp0Fl/610x.jpg
Shoes
Bracelets and watch
I have always liked this dress, it suits Victoria and it has a wonderful colour. I don't like these shoes. But she looks radiant, tanned and happy.

Nice dress but the shoes should be burned..they are pretty horrid!!

It looks like she and Maxima need to trade shoes. Maxima's always look too small, and these look just a little large.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Victoria look like she's used fake tan on her legs but then forgot to do her feet? They seem a lot lighter than the rest of her leg.
No, I'd say it looks the opposite to a fake tan, it looks as if she's been walking around with bare legs but with her feet in sneakers.

Very nice dress, and it finally came to Victoria's mind that a ponytail might look more appealing when using her own hair instead of juvenile accessories to hold it together.
The platform-sandal-stilettos are ghastly, far too high and almost manage to ruin the look.

I have no problem with the shoes. They are simple, and the platform is surely more comfortable than pumps. The platform isn't even that high.

Oh, I almost forgot, a very un-Victoria light shade of nail polish as well. I like it!

The shoes are really terrible. I have always liked that dress on her, but something is bothering me this time, though I can't really put my finger on it. I think a light, sheer cardigan/jacket or something of that kind might have looked nice.

Those shoes look like death traps, and the only nice thing about them is the shade of blue, otherwise, hideous. The dress is very nice, as well as the accessories.

She looks elegant. I love the color and the cut. However I dislike the shoes.

The dress is lovely and suits Victoria both in colour and style.
The shoes, however, are not such good choice. They are not bad on their own: it's just I never liked open-toed shoes for official engagements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom