Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Daniel wear different glasses once in a while? Those frames are nice, but perhaps he should try something a little less heavy looking? I'd just like to see him in other styles.

(I know this thread is about Victoria, but I couldn't find a Daniel thread, so....)

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Daniel wear different glasses once in a while? Those frames are nice, but perhaps he should try something a little less heavy looking? I'd just like to see him in other styles.

(I know this thread is about Victoria, but I couldn't find a Daniel thread, so....)

Since Daniel was seen wearing these glasses for the first time last June, I don't think he will buy new ones right away.

Victoria looked very elegant at her suit in the Holocaust memorial.

i like the dress but she could've worn other set of earrings, they dont stand out in that dark outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looks lovely in blue, but if I have to be picky then I don't really like the gold buttons on her dress's pockets. Overall she looks great and I love her shoes!

I don't care for this look on Victoria. I think it looks a bit matronly and I don't like the fabric. I do like the color and her shoes look pretty.

A necklace or brooch will make the dress more interesting.

This dress does nothing for her. The color doesn't suit her, the neckline is unflattering and there is nothing to break it up, no necklace, brooch, nothing.
The sleeve length and skirt length are not for her either.
She has a beautiful, trim figure, which the dress does show.

I think this dress is very flattering on her!
Her make-up is very nice indeed.

I love the blue color on her,but a broche/belt/other accessoire wouldn´t have done any harm;-) Her make-up is really flawless,it almost looks as if she had nothing on and her eyes are just amazing!
Daniel´s glasses are nice,I see them as a little bit of a trademark-piece of him,some women always wear the same hairstyle (Beatrix),some always chose the same cut (Elizabeth Hurley-always V-cut dresses) but it doesn´t matter as long as it is flattering on them.I also have certain colours &cuts I am wearing to pieces because I feel comfortable in them and I believe they look good on me,which some ppl could consider boring because I don´t experiment with my style that much.
The most important thing about clothes is that they make you feel relaxed and secure when you wear them,they shouldn´t be too tight,itchy,or of a strange colour that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Princess Victoria has a similiar approach to fashion-during the day it needs to be convenient,simple and smart but for special occasions she is pulling out her dazzling tiaras and beautifully-designed gala dresses.

I love the blue on her it is a bit long IMO but that is about all I can say, I love her hair .. really i think she looks perfect.

Victoria on Wednesday at an audience with the Speaker of the Lithuanian Seimas, Vydas Gedvilas.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...F7ACCFC356AD98BD75E0F812AD62314C79AA09&sz=800
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...F7ACCFC356AD98BD75E0F812AD62314C79AA09&sz=800
Victoria obviously feels comfortable wearing these kind of dresses, and she looks good in those. The length of the dress is good this time. The earrings are great.

:previous: These days I haven't a clue what she will be wearing or if I will like it. But, as long as she has her wonderful, magnificent, and in that particular milieu, unique megawatt smile, well all and everything fades to insignificance. :flowers:

Victoria on Wednesday at an audience with the Speaker of the Lithuanian Seimas, Vydas Gedvilas.
Victoria obviously feels comfortable wearing these kind of dresses, and she looks good in those. The length of the dress is good this time. The earrings are great.

Completely agree with you,she looks fantastic and the earrings are worth admiring :)

I love this dress, it looks great on her! I think the shoes are also beautiful, I would love to have a closer look on them.

I do wish that Victoria would do something different with here hair, that ponytail is so so boring:ermm:

She wants something less-maintenance,she is a highly active woman and also as a mother she doesn´t want to waste time with her appearance or constantly have her hair in her face.I think the ponytail suits her,but she may try variations of her hairstyle ,there are simple and quick updos that can be made in a few minutes & still look great.

Victoria looks fabulous. Her smile lights up her entire face, and does indeed make everything else pale in significance.

I often see her in hair tied back, but it looks better than before for some reason. She seems prettier and glowing as if she fills her life with the natural fruitfulness available. The dress shines somehow and I can't get enough of the royal blue navy color it dispels. Indeed quite formidable and sort of cheating or fleeting to the eyes. Nice.

Love the black satin dress, it really suits her. the earrings are a nice addition as is the tie belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom