Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The straight leg almost skinny pants don't suit her IMO. The bow tie is too old for her.

i totally agree with you, dazzling. I also feel that the knit jacket and top are too dressy-looking with the pants and the wedge shoes. Odd combination...

She has been wearing those black straight/skinny pants a lot lately, and this time I think it doesn't suit her. The jacket/cardigan was lovely when she was pregnant and wearing it with a skirt and nice hairdo, but together with these pants it doesn't look good.

I don't care for this look. A different style of trousers would have worked better, and the bow-tie has got to go.

I don't think skinny pants is a style that suits Victoria at all and the jacket would have looked so much better without that bow tie.

The straight leg almost skinny pants don't suit her IMO. The bow tie is too old for her.
Oh dear, these late shifts are addling my brain. Obviously it wasn't quite in gear when I read your post . . . "too old for her" . . . I thought you meant she was too old for it! Yikes thought I, mutton dressed as lamb . . . but no, lamb dressed as mutton!

Yes the bow is definitely more than a little "mature" for anyone other than a pregnant woman ot my grandmother and yes I think skinny pants are some male fashion designer's secret revenge for women being able to wear all the good stuff so he creating a really "hot" new style pants to make fashionista's think they are "on trend" when they just look odd! :D

skinny pants are some male fashion designer's secret revenge for women being able to wear all the good stuff so he creating a really "hot" new style pants to make fashionista's think they are "on trend" when they just look odd! :D
LOL love it! Can't really think of anyone beyond puberty who looks well in the skinny pants.
Agree that the pants don't go with the jacket but I LIKE the jacket!

I actually don't mind the skinny pants, I don't like the shoes with them though. If she had on knee highs or hose and a pair of simple black pumps, it would really make the pants look better. I'm not sure how I feel about the jacket. The fit of the jacket is good, but the bow is throwing me off.

I think this look is quite appropriate. Victoria looks very smart and sophisticated.

Looks like they plumped up the shoulders on the jacket. The white is a little too stark,imo.

Really like the suit, the collar with button interest, and the boxy jacket and slim skirt covering the knees. Also like the pearls and hair ribbon.

Why is she not wearing her rings? Anyone heard anything?

Her pearls are spectacular (if they are natural).

This is another lovely and appropriate look for Victoria. The jewelry is delightful as well.

A very classic and elegant look.

Boring.
I miss the "pre-wedding" Victoria...She was so stylish back then.

Boring.
I miss the "pre-wedding" Victoria...She was so stylish back then.

Holocaust Remembrance Day is surely not the right "event" for a special stylish look. She looks classy and great!

In case you mean more than just the last appearance, I also like the idea of combining Designer Couture with H&M.... this makes her more human and down to earth and is surely also a huge positive sign towards all people in Sweden and shows a sense for the economical situation.

BYe Bine

Holocaust Remembrance Day is surely not the right "event" for a special stylish look. She looks classy and great!

In case you mean more than just the last appearance, I also like the idea of combining Designer Couture with H&M.... this makes her more human and down to earth and is surely also a huge positive sign towards all people in Sweden and shows a sense for the economical situation.

BYe Bine

Of course. But yes I meant generally speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom