Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this colour on Victoria! The dress/skirt and boxy jacket looked nice. I hope she repeats it...minus the shoes and plus a brooch, and possibly even with a hat.

May 14, 2012 - Princess Victoria in a black suit matched with a hat. The hat I'm not a fan of, I would've preferred a nice brim hat. The detailing on the jacket front is really nice.
Is this recycled?

View 1

The detailing on the jacket front is really nice.
Is this recycled?

Recycled from the opening of the swedish parliment, 15th September 2009.
ANP Foto

About today:
I like this outfit very much, the jacket is beautiful. Special plus of the hat, I don't like big hats at funerals.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060011C13370054172076105
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/012A7UMa4r6zK/610x.jpg
http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edoris?tem=dorismark&doc_id=7aa7d22664234c1607f9e8ca59abec43

I think Victoria looked elegant and appropriate. The jacket is lovely and I like the hat.

I love the black suit but I hate the hat.

Whose funeral did they attend? In some photos I saw, Victoria looked quite emotional. I liked her outfit, but wished she wore a brimmed hat; that one she wore looked like an overturned bowl.

Whose funeral did they attend? In some photos I saw, Victoria looked quite emotional. I liked her outfit, but wished she wore a brimmed hat; that one she wore looked like an overturned bowl.
Victoria and Daniel, along with other members of the Swedish, Danish and Greek royal families, attended the funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte, King Carl Gustav's uncle and thus Victoria's great uncle. There is a thread dedicated to the late Count's death and funeral - Death and Funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte; May 5 and 14, 2012

Last edited:
Love this dress, Victoria looks fantastic. Everyone does. I love how the Swedish Royal Family like dressing elegant. It seems the 3 Royal ladies have royal orders(pins) are they? It looks perfect.

hmmm... Victoria looks good, like hat & hairstyle but the dress is not for me. Nude color, very dull, odd length, hate the shoes.

I liked this dress when watching the christening online when I could see her moving in it as it looked very elegant. It doesn't look quite as nice when I see a photo of her standing in it.

I quite like the colour but it seems to look a little odd around the waist area and also at the bottom.

Princess Victoria Looks So Nice , The Dress Looks great On her & The Light Pink Looks So Nice On her , Very Suitable Outfit On This Occasion . I Like her Hat & Hairstyle . Thank’s for Posting .

Victoria looks very nice, but I have to agree with Duke and kathl29; she could have done a lot better.
Then again, with that gorgeous baby in her arms, Victoria could have worn a potato sack for all I care - and would still look beautiful.

I love the whole look minus the shoes (lovely, but they´re so mismatched), I would change the colour, though, the whole nude look is a bit dull.
I´m surprised to see how many guests wore nude to the christening. Another colour for Vic would have allowed her to stand up.

Victoria looked lovely! I do like that dress very much, I don't care if it made her look wider or not. The hat was a nice choice, simple and nothing over the top or useless feathers sticking out.

The hat is nice, the dress just okay, the shoes awful!

I expect Victoria wished to wear pink because of Estelle, but it isn't her best color, imo.

does anyone here has a back photo of her up-duo and hat? still didnt figure out how the hat works in her head

Crown Princess Victoria too day you were lovely perfect happy a smiling and proud young mother.
Congratulations

Duke of Marmalade said:
hmmm... Victoria looks good, like hat & hairstyle but the dress is not for me. Nude color, very dull, odd length, hate the shoes.

Agreed. I love the color scheme, but the dress isn't working for me.

I think Victoria looked stunning, but I agree that it looked a lot better when she was moving than on the pictures.

She looks so beautiful! I love the color and the hat.

Victoria looked lovely in the pale pink dress and hat. The color suits her.

Absolutely perfect! I love her hair, the hat and extra flowers to the side, very elegant. Perfect jewelry and lovely blush pink dress with just enough lace.
The baby looked so alert and what expressions, she takes after Mom!

Thought it was a really appropiate outfit for the occassion - lovely colour. And the dress fitted her nicely. Adore the cute hat and the way it was fitted with her updo
Elegant outfit befitting a future Queen

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I was really disappointed with Victoria's dress, colour and cut. I so want to like it - but just find it boring. Am rather surprised that it turned out to be an Elie Saab.
She certainly could do a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom