Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green dress is from H&M! One of my favorite stores, is it from a recent or past collection.

It amazes me that she can wear a dress from H&M with such class. She looked so smart that I thought the green dress could be a very expensive one! Thank you for the link! :flowers:

It's strange through, I shop at H&M but never see any pieces crown princess Victoria wears.

Assortment can be different depending on country or even city when the shop is located. Some collections are available only at selected stores (for example these with cooperation with famous designers). Victoria's last green dress is not from H&M but from other store from the same fashion group, it's not popular (yet) as H&M.

:previous:
Princess Victoria looks very beautiful :flowers: PERFECTION :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks fantastic just a few months postpartum! I love blue and white so automatically I love this look.

The look is nice but she should've worn a longer jacket. The cropped jacket makes her look bigger than she really is IMO.

Nice to see Victoria again. :)
She looks quite lovely, although I still prefer the green number she wore for the British visit.

Last edited:
I Think Princess Victoria Looks Nice , The Outfit Nice and Looks Very Suitable On Her , Thank you For Posting ALL

Don't like the design of the dress.

I love the combination of blue and white, but I will agree that the cardigan would have been even better if just a little bit longer. I'm not too crazy about the bows on the cardigan.

Yes not crazy about the bows a bit cutsie for my taste but the colour is wonderful on her .

I love the outfit but not the tights.

I really like the dress. So glad she recycled it for this occasion.

Princess Victoria Looks Beautiful Indeed , The Outfit Looks Great On Her , and The Color Looks So Nice On her , Thank you for Posting LadyFinn

Love the look!
It's very simple yet elegant. The dress looks a bit ordinary until you look closer and see all the detailing.

Victoria looks great; motherhood certainly suits her. :)

Love the colour of the dress and coat she looks really amazing here

She looks amazing! Great to see her out and about so soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom