Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress and a nice belt but not sure if I like it matched together.

A BIG PHOTO of today's dress; the color is definitely in! I love all the accessories as well.

I really really love the belt...very modern, very fashion :flowers:

I thought I remembered the red dress. However, she gives it a fresh look by adding the belt. I like it better with the belt. Overall, I thought she looked sensational the whole trip, with the exception of the snakeskin dress, which I did not like at all.

Here are photos from today and some of her previous days' clothing choices.

AP :: Images :: Search Results :: Germany Sweden Crown Princess Victoria

H&M is a Swedish trade mark so I think Princess Victoria should wear it more often to promote it, although the fabric is no very good, if we could see the dress a little bit better we would see the diference...from a very far distance it is a nice dress but near it is a very poor fabric...

well I think it is a dress that doesn't suit everyone because of the ruffles, but princess Victoria sure knows how to dress it, it suits her very well!!

Victoria at the annual meeting of the Friends of Nordiska Museet & Skansen, Nordiska Museet, on 12th May. Photo found just now by ursulajohanna :flowers:
Nordiskamuseet
Simply and elegant, very lovely.

Victoria at the annual meeting of the Friends of Nordiska Museet & Skansen, Nordiska Museet, on 12th May. Photo found just now by ursulajohanna :flowers:
Nordiskamuseet

I simply love Victoria's dresses (with a very few exceptions). She looks so lovely and elegant in her choices.

Nordiskamuseet

What a lovely dress!
Indeed she has a great and wonderful collection of dresses, they're perfect for her body complexion.

I wish she would do something to her hair..this pony tail is no in use anymore...ahe should cut her hair a bit and make a transformation with it!!!

I wish she would do something to her hair..this pony tail is no in use anymore...ahe should cut her hair a bit and make a transformation with it!!!

I think that's the universal opinion of everyone. I think it is time for the Crown Princess to employ her own private hair stylist to travel with her.:bang:

:previous: I can only agree, this dress looks always nice!

I like the shade of blue. Very nice choice.

Very beautiful dress and it suits her perfectly. I love the color.

The blue dress is quite pretty, I like the gathering that goes up the one shoulder. The color is also vert pretty on Victoria, its bright and she pulls it off well.

Yes, great dress as usual but this ponytail is becoming a major annoyance.

Love the dress, and I agree the hair is getting really annoying. Her hair when it is up looks amazing but really is it that annoying to run a flat iron through your hair, millions of women do it everyday.

Love the dress, and I agree the hair is getting really annoying. Her hair when it is up looks amazing but really is it that annoying to run a flat iron through your hair, millions of women do it everyday.

not per se, but a bun doesnt go to every outfit, especially when we are talking about a crown princess on duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom