Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress, but I feel like I have seen it a million times before.

Probably because you have. :D I understand that we all have a favorite dress to wear but she should give it more time between outings.

I like this outfit minus necklace and earrings. I would like to see different hairstyle too, I'm bored with the ponytail.

Can only see little of the shoes but they look great with the outfit. Dont care for the millions of bracelets around the wrist and the chunky necklace.

Victoria at a lunch the swedish royals offered to prince Turki of Saudi Arabia:
MYROYALS: SWEDEN ROYAL FAMİLY
It´s a pity there aren´t better photos. I would have liked to see front view of Victoria. I like the colour combination and the skirt looks interesting.

LadyFinn said:
It´s a pity there aren´t better photos. I would have liked to see front view of Victoria. I like the colour combination and the skirt looks interesting.

Hmmm....I've seen this top before, must rack my brain from where?.....

I adore her sparkled skirt. The white blouse is nice also.

:previous: From what I can see, it looks simple and understated, which is always a plus in my book. Not a bad choice.

Victoria attended the inauguration of the art exhibition "Venetian 18th century Masterpieces from the Collections of Accademia Carrara di Bergamo" at the Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde art museum on Tuesday.
SvenskDam/Kungliga modebloggen
A recycled dress from H&M, she used this in Ockelbo visit.

Yes, I remember this dress. I like the fact that she doesn't think she has to have something new every time she appears in public. Again, gives her 'the common touch.'

Victoria attended the inauguration of the art exhibition "Venetian 18th century Masterpieces from the Collections of Accademia Carrara di Bergamo" at the Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde art museum on Tuesday.
A recycled dress from H&M, she used this in Ockelbo visit.

I am not a fan of those dresses, but Victoria manages to look great the one she's wearing!

Not sure about the shoes, those are giving me a little masculine impression.

I am not a fan of those dresses, but Victoria manages to look great the one she's wearing!

Not sure about the shoes, those are giving me a little masculine impression.
She looks absolutely adorable.:) Love the flippy skirt.

I like her black/white dress, as well as her black sandals. I wish she would do away with the ponytail . . .

I'm not a fan of these type of dresses either, but she looks nice in it and the shoes help to pull the outfit together. And, Opal, I do agree the ponytail needs to go or at least use some spray on it to get rid of all the fly-a-ways. I don't really know what's happened to her hair, it was looking so great right before and after the wedding.

Dress is ok but the hair :eek: It looks if it wasnt professionally done at all but fiddled in last second by Victoria herself.

really dont like her hat , not to keen on her dress really

I don't like Victoria's look at all; weird dress with these pin like things sticking out. But the worst is the shoes! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom