Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is an evening look. But as she wore the blue earlier I'm assuming this is later in the day in Germany.

myroyal's: V

This dress is by Escada fall 2011
Not a bad dress but for some reason it doesn't seem to fit her character or style. I could see this dress more on Letizia than Victoria. Quite disappointing she went for a ponytail when she could've done a different style. Ponytails done work for evening looks IMO.

First outfit in Berlin, Germany, today, May 26, a dress with an animal print.

I would have maybe preferred a bit lower neckline on that dress.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view ** Close up **

Last edited:
This is one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen.
A real monstrous silver snake nightmare, with no taste at all. Even the belt is ugly.

The snakeskin dress: suits her figure and age appropriate BUT too sexy for a daytime "business" meeting, more suitable for an evening in a night club.

OMG, that is a disaster!
The snakeskin dress is so tacky!
Can stand the shoes with other dresses, but with this dress is just too much.
The belt is out of place.

iceflower said:

I would have maybe preferred a bit lower neckline on that dress.

I actually love it and think she looks stunning and modernly chic

dress very modern , she could have a neutral shoes

I love the dress... very fashion, young and modern, but a little too much for the ocassion and a little too much snake...I think she is now a very modern Princess but sometimes I think she dress too much for the ocassion :cool:

The last time snake skin was considered 'modern' was ca. 1971, the last time it was considered 'chic' was IMO never, and while the dress might be bearable on the occasion of meeting the President, it's a rather inappropriate choice in all its cocktail hour loudness for visiting the Berlin Holocaust Memorial site.

The last time snake skin was considered 'modern' was ca. 1971, the last time it was considered 'chic' was IMO never, and while the dress might be bearable on the occasion of meeting the President, it's a rather inappropriate choice in all its cocktail hour loudness for visiting the Berlin Holocaust Memorial site.

Please dont tell me she went to the memorial in this outfit?! :eek:

The dress is borderline for such a visit but the shoes in addition ... too much. Its kind of an aggressive outfit to me.

Well going to a memorial of the Holocaust with this dress, a Big no to her! Well we are now used to her in Escada, Lavin, Alberta Ferreti, Filipa K...but she could care a bit for the ocassion and not so much for the fashion...

Last edited:
Last edited:
The outfit is indeed inappropriate for the visit to the memorial. :ermm:

But also apart from that I really don't like this snake dress on Victoria. The belt doesn't match the dress at all (imo) and the snake heels are just too much.

Very inappropriate and insensitive to the occasion of visiting the memorial

On another night out on the town it would be okay, leave the belt and shoes home though!

I find her fashion sense of late not appropriate for a Crown Princess. Her
dresses are usually too tight, too short, heels too high and hair a mess.

iceflower said:

This Lanvin dress is not tacky, it just doesn't go with Victoria's figure. It would look better on a woman with Letizia's build. I love Victorias figure, I just think she should choose dresses that compliment her curvy body.

Very inappropriate and insensitive to the occasion of visiting the memorial

On another night out on the town it would be okay, leave the belt and shoes home though!

I find her fashion sense of late not appropriate for a Crown Princess. Her
dresses are usually too tight, too short, heels too high and hair a mess.

A mess? A ponytail is a mess?

What is WAG? or WAG-like?

Btw, love all of her dresses except snakeskin. She has such a lovely figure and smile, and beautiful energy, she really looks good in anything.

This is the first dress she has worn on the trip that I did not like (the snakeskin). I have loved her choices for the rest of the trip. Some of the best fitting and smartest choices for her. I disagree that the blue dress is not appropriate for her style. She's the crown princess of Sweden. She should be every bit as much a trend setter as Letizia, if not more so.

Bad choice for the memorial visit. I'm surprised that Victoria would make a mistake like this. She strikes me as someone who would be sensitive to situations like this and dress appropriately.

Boris, I LOVE this post of yours! :D
It's an ugly dress (I hate snake skin style in general), even uglier with that belt and totally out of place at the memorial. :nonono:

Crown Princess Victoria on day 1 of her visit to Germany, May 24, 2011, looking lovely in white:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

I love this soft pink shade on her. Very feminine. The dress is not exactly figure-hugging, but all in all it looks quite lovely. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the last dress. All in all I found she was dressed pretty most of the time in Germany. May favourite was the blue dress. I also liked the black one and the recycled dress to the dinner last night. The Snakeskin Lavin though is awful.

iceflower said:

First outfit on the last day in Germany, May 27:

Victoria wearing a light red dress and the lovely belt she has worn before.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Love the dress and belt but up close the belt looks cheap and rubbery IMO but the whole look is excellent. I think Victoria wears belts very well- much better then a lot of women (*cough Michelle Obama*cough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom