Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria looks really pretty, the dress is simple but very nice. I like her purse

I really like her dress especially the rings/circles on it. Not liking her ponytail.

Crown Princess Victoria on day 1 of her visit to Germany, May 24, 2011, looking lovely in white:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

I like the dress, simple and elegance, beautiful soft color, suits very well on her :)
Princess Victoria lately surprising with impeccable style and elegance of simplicity :heartflower:

God she has changed a lot since her marriage! She is a lot better now, she is much more fashionable, much more of a trend now that we can follow and copy...

I like the dress, seems to me it's cream color.
I do not like huge earrings and ponytail :bang:

According to german media, the dress is from Escada.

Both dresses look fab but its getting a bit stereotye: etui dress, ponytail, chunky earrings.
The ponytail must go, its getting as annoying as Letizia's platforms.

The blue dress is beautiful, the colour suits Victoria just so well.
The shoes:
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria in the afternoon, visiting the Blutenburg Castle:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

A good photo from the blue dress this morning
Iltalehti

Last edited by a moderator:
Both dresses look fab but its getting a bit stereotye: etui dress, ponytail, chunky earrings.
The ponytail must go, its getting as annoying as Letizia's platforms.

Hee! True. But at least Victoria's hair isn't stringy and unkempt looking.

Love the blue dress.
But I don't know why Victoria thinks her shoes has to match her dress. That matching of the total outfit is so 10 years ago.

Princess Victoria today in a lovely blue dress with matching shoes and purse
Prinses Victoria 25/05/2011 - Fashion of royals

I want that dress. And the shoes, and the purse. She looks perfect!

The blue dress is beautiful, the colour suits Victoria just so well.
The shoes:
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria in the afternoon, visiting the Blutenburg Castle:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Another great dress, Victoria has a really great taste in dresses, lovely, elegant, femine. Thumbs up!

Last edited by a moderator:
The last set of pictures were quite lovely. I like the choice of the attire.

I think this is an evening look. But as she wore the blue earlier I'm assuming this is later in the day in Germany.

myroyal's: V

Victoria looks lovely today. Both outfits are very nice.

I like her necklace in the last picture posted (and the color of the dress).

What about it is WAG-Like? The platform or the painted toenails? IMO the peeptoed shoes with pantyhose look horrible...

What about it is WAG-Like? The platform or the painted toenails? IMO the peeptoed shoes with pantyhose look horrible...

Both, extreme heels, platforms & dark nailpolish is straight out of the WAG dressing book. Especially the too tight outfit at the British wedding looked very cheap in that sense. Plus I agree on what you just mentioned, for some reason its popular to wear open toe & pantyhose but it does look horrible.

Love the blue dress on Victoria. I know a lot of her dresses tend to be similar but I don't care, she looks lovely in them.

My favourite is the black one - looks great on Victoria. :flowers:

The blue dress is beautiful, Victoria looks really pretty. I also like shoes & purse

Sternchen said:

It does look terrible. She's like the only woman still wearing pantyhose and sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom