Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone ID the beige belt she wore with that red dress in Shanghai? It looks so familiar and not cheap at all. I like the dress and the belt but I agree they don't work that well together. I think that dress doesn't need a belt, actually, because of those folds that we can see on backwards.
The dress may be Victoria Beckham?

The last outfit looks nice, especially the skirt. Victoria has great legs! :flowers:

I couldn't agree more, Lyndell. Somehow, Victoria is just not attractive in flats. She seems to need heels to look good. Poor Daniel seems to be the same... he needs help with his casual look!

The problem with the second photo is, the trousers are waaaaaaaaaaay to long for flats :)

Does ITA mean "I totally agree"? If so, ITA! At the very least, if she has to wear pony tails, i wish that she could find something more elegant? to wear to Hold the pony tail... I do hope that I am making sense. :)

She should have kept the top part black, this white top ruins it for me. I don't mind the rest, I quite like the golden skirt actually. Her earrings are very pretty!

I didn't think about that solution, but that's what made this outfit weird. All black top part would look way better.

She should have kept the top part black, this white top ruins it for me. I don't mind the rest, I quite like the golden skirt actually. Her earrings are very pretty!

I actually like the whole look and the white top.
The only problem with the skirt that it looked poorly made in some pictures.

Victoria today at the Bernadotte celebration in Helsingborg, with one of her favourite coats.
SvenskDam
The head piece:
ANP Beeldbank
The coat is so lovely that I don´t mind her recycling it.
Later during the day without the coat
SvenskDam
ANP Beeldbank
Maybe we will get better photos of this outfit later.

The outfit looks very nice, love the coat.

The coat is beautiful, great colour. I would like to see a better picture of the boots.

Gorgeous coat! I even think the head piece is okay this time.

Victoria is suddenly really into hair accessories isn't she?
The head piece is embellished with sequins and beads. Better picture:

*Original image has been heavily cropped (cropped version comprises less than 20% of the original) and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 229
Victoria is suddenly really into hair accessories isn't she?
The head piece is embellished with sequins and beads. Better picture:

*Original image has been heavily cropped (cropped version comprises less than 20% of the original) and is not subject to copyright

I know it is not the same, mine is from H&M and I have owned it for a few years already :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Bild0134.jpg
    Bild0134.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 227
Maybe Victoria got hers from H&M as well. Both pieces have the same style of beading around the edges and in the center.

The petals of Victorias flower seem to be flexible, too :)

The black coat is way too short for a cold day. And those booties she is wearing are not flattering at all. Not a good look for Victoria, imho.

Victoria on the trip to Västergötland
Thursday:
PurePeople
With a coat
PurePeople
Friday:
PurePeople
PurePeople
Without the coat, bad photos:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Thursday - looks beter with the coat on. Reminds me of an old woman when she has boots and longer skirt over them.

Friday - I like the coat, I think it would look better with longer boots. Hard to say anything about the dress yet.

Victoria today:
Alingsås Tidning
I like the colour very much, hoping for better photos of this outfit.

Purple looks very good on Victoria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom