Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks fantastic indeed. I can't decide which piece I love more. The coat with this beautiful bow certainly doesn't look like an H&M coat. Dress, shoes and hairdo are all wonderful!

Whow, this woman goes to Paris wearing a H&M coat and looks magnificent. She is worth every cent the people pay her! What a great embassador.

Love the H&M coat! It looks really elegant on Victoria. Great choice. :flowers:

The coat is beautiful and I like the neckline.

I like both the dress and the coat. Victoria looks magnifique!

Great dress and coat. She looks chic!

I love the purple dress and it looks awesome on her. Also the coat is very nice.

Lately she chooses nice outfits but I don´t like her jacket today.

Today's outfit looks okay, nothing special.

No, it's 499 Swedish Kronor, which is about 70 dollars.

Oh ok. Thank you! :flowers:

Today's outfit is nice. Nothing special but a very nice jacket. It's a great color on Victoria.. but the ponytail.

She looks fantastic. I love her dress that she has worn for meeting with president.

I agree I love the blue dress the most it is so cute on her she has looked lovely this whole trip though, I wish the hair was a little less ponytail though.

I think she could have picked out a better jacket, but the skirt and shoes are lovely. ;)

Victoria looks perfect in the black and white dress! Very professional.

good heavens, that girl has changed!!!! can't believe how awesome she looks! Keep at it! She almost outshines my Carla with this well fitting dress and the sexy heels. Smart!

Victoria has looked amazing on this trip thus far. The black and white dress is stylish and elegant. Even her ponytail looks appropriate.

I'm constantly amazed by the (progressive) transformation in Victoria (in both her wardrobe and person) since the announcement of her engagement to Daniel. For the most part, she is looking very polished in France. I especially love the black and white dress she wore to meet the President. And I agree that the style of ponytail Victoria wore with this dress looked elegant. Does anyone know who designed the dress?

The black and white dress is beautiful and fits her so well. Is it from Engsheden, it reminds her wedding dress...
SvenskDam
Back view
SvenskDam

The dress from Monday is from LK Bennett from London, 225 £
SvenskDam
LK Bennett

Victoria looks great in the black and white dress. It's just amazing how good she's looking since her engagement to Daniel.

IMO Victoria is, among her peers, the only regular regal dresser in the sense that she uses jewels and classy, high end fashion that suits her and stresses her position as serious CP.

In recent months, she rarely got it wrong, and when she does, it looks tacky (eg the blue short dress), as another poster said. I am glad to see that she didnt transform into a fashion victim or went for the cheap stuff, but stayed on the conservative but age appropriate path.

The black and white dress was beautiful, someone commented on the Daily Mail article called it boring. But I think Carla's outfit was really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom