Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both white dresses are lovely!

I like this shade of blue on Victoria. The dress is simple yet elegant. Her up-do looks gorgeous IMO!

She looks beautiful! I love the color on her. I'm glad she has a different hairstyle. The french twist suits her well. Lovely.

Lovely dress! Updo and make up look very nice as well. I have to add that the shoes are also pretty. ;)

A very nice dress for Victoria. She looks good from head to toe.

I like both outfits - white suit and blue dress. Especially the last one looks great on CP. Soft material and deep color were good choice.

I really like Victoria's asymmetric hairdo -it is definitely more remarkable than a simple chignon.Her light coloured eye- make up looks stunning and the dress with its v-neck (which is repeated mirror-inverted on the chest between the folded fabric on either side) is also lovely!

I don't mind the dress, don't like the pockets on the dress though.
Love her hairstyle.

Victoria has looked wonderful these last weeks going up to the wedding. Very classic and beautiful. I do have to say that I loved her makeup with the blue dress. You could actually see it and it looked great on her. Hopefully we will see more of the same on her wedding day.

It's a lovely colour and I like the way the dress gathers at the waist.

She just radiates happiness no matter what she wears! She and Daniel are counting down the days until they are married.... Bless them both as they have waited soo long.

This isn't an outfit we could comment on, but I'd like to say that I agree with Udyusa here. Besides, aren't we counting the days too? ;)

This is a traditional outfit and I like Noor cannot comment on something traditional.
But her smile is beautiful.

I like it when people where their traditional costumes. :flowers:

No one wears the traditional outfits like Victoria.

:previous: So much glam!!! She looked so feminine and chic all the way and the best part hasn't come yet!!! Counting the days... (excited) :D:flowers:

I think that she has not missed a beat fashion wise during this whole period have loved everything she has worn and am excited to see all the gowns at the events this week

I think that she has not missed a beat fashion wise during this whole period have loved everything she has worn and am excited to see all the gowns at the events this week

You are so right. Being engaged really agrees with her - she's been picking all the right clothes and absolutely glowing. I'm so excited to see what she has in store for us in the next week!

They make a beautiful couple! I can't wait to see what she wears next week.

:previous:I like her casual outfit, too. The top has a pretty pleated neckline and its ribbon at the waistline is quite chic as well. First of all, this was an appropriate occasion for the Crown Princess to wear her beloved ponytail:lol:.

That's one of the advantages of your fiance' being a personal trainer. It helps keep you in shape. ;)
It's funny the way Victoria is giving the thumb's up to the photographer. They probably asked her how things were going.

Haha she's trying to get a little workout in before the wedding. Her fiance being a personal trainer really is an advantage. A friend of mine is a PT...so it does help having one so close.

The outfit does look nice.

Her casual outfits have changed and became more elegant. No more basecaps and sneakers. She looks really nice.

That's one of the advantages of your fiance' being a personal trainer. It helps keep you in shape. ;)
It's funny the way Victoria is giving the thumb's up to the photographer. They probably asked her how things were going.

Apparently the thumbs up was for a lady who walked by and got excited when she saw Victoria and shouted "Good luck on Saturday". Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom