Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both outfits too! What a beautiful blouse!!! The jewels are all fantastic especially the big earrings.

Victoria at an interview of the newspaper GP, interview was made on Monday
GP
Recycled dress from Seattle, lovely hairdo.

Victoria at an TV-interview of TV4:
Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg/SvenskDam
A little too shiny blouse of my taste. I like the necklace and earrings.

I watched the tv interview, even though I don't understand a word of Swedish. Daniel spoke at length and Victoria looked adoringly at him. At the end of the interview, Victoria kissed his hand. She also did this during the festivities for Queen Margrethe's 70th birthday. It was a lovely moment. :shifty:

Both Victoria and Daniel looked wonderful.

I was able to watch parts of that interview on TV and her outfit was lovely. Even though I'm not keen on that necklace, overall she looked radiant. :flowers:

The blue dress is such a vibrant colour! Really nice.

I love both outfits too! What a beautiful blouse!!! The jewels are all fantastic especially the big earrings.
Exactly. The blouse's light beige colour suits Victoria's dark brown hair and eyes and the rather freewheeling, cross-over cut looks so feminine -even more combined with that long pearl-necklace.

:previous: Light beige or champagne, dear? :D

Yeah, champagne seems to be the more appropriate expression for the colour. The pearls look definitely champagne and the blouse has nearly the same shade. Maybe its "shadows" due to the glossy fabric confused me a little bit:whistling:.

I thought the blouse looked nice and appropriate for an interview.

Victoria and Daniel the Royal Palace, photographed during an interview with the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet
ANP Beeldbank
Aftonbladet
The dress has a lovely colour, Victoria looks great in it. Her hairdo is also beautiful.

I agree. She looks beautiful. I like everything. The hairstyle, the dress.....nice.

I love it when Victoria wears such simple yet elegant dresses. And this raspberry shade looks great on her! I also love her hair and earrings!

CP Victoria got everything right here - which isn't happening that often, IMHO.
The dress is more fluid than her regular understated dresses, of which she must have dozens by now, and the warmer raspberry shade suits her so much better than the cold colors she usually prefers.
This is a lovely, soft hairdo too, and she even got her daytime fashion jewelry right - an aspect I constantly find to be the biggest flaw in her overall style.
No horrid, oversized imitation pearl necklace, no silly bow, but something sparkling, inconsequential and strictly fun, matching in color and even with a whimsical factor in overdoing it with all those rows on one wrist. That's how costume jewelry is used best.

Nice pic from the interview:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/364/vd8591059q.jpg

Lovely! Nice hair, great colour of the dress, lovely jewels. Victoria looked great.:)

The dress is more fluid than her regular understated dresses, of which she must have dozens by now, and the warmer raspberry shade suits her so much better than the cold colors she usually prefers.

That was my first impression when I saw the pictures. It's a pleasure to see her in such a warm color. Suits her perfectly, IMO. Hairstyle and jewelry looked also very nice.

The shopping trip she took earlier this year really paid off. I love her pre-wedding outfits. I love the "engaged" Victoria. I think she will look beautiful on her wedding day.

Sweet picture, indeed. Victoria looks lovely in this raspberry color and the style of the dress, her hair, and jewelry all add up to almost perfection. :)

CP Victoria got everything right here - which isn't happening that often, IMHO.
This is a lovely, soft hairdo too, and she even got her daytime fashion jewelry right - an aspect I constantly find to be the biggest flaw in her overall style.
No horrid, oversized imitation pearl necklace, no silly bow, but something sparkling, inconsequential and strictly fun, matching in color and even with a whimsical factor in overdoing it with all those rows on one wrist. That's how costume jewelry is used best.

Nice pic from the interview:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/364/vd8591059q.jpg

i think she has worn these earings a few times over the years.

I ike the pink dress, a very nice colour on Victoria.

I think she looks a bit weird with big earrings! I don't remember seeing her wearing jewellery like that before, and I get a feeling from some of the photos that she isn't totally comfortable with them.

I love seeing pics of Victoria and Daniel. Can't wait for their wedding.

Victoria and Daniel Westling at the reception at the Royal Palace
Daylife
SvenskDam
Lovely headpiece
SVT
An absolutely beautiful outfit with nice hairdo, and everything is crowned by a big happiness.

She looksjust so beautiful I adore that colour on her

Wearing this outfit, the Crown Princess already looks every inch a queen! I love the delicate fabric and also the light pastel colour. Victoria beamed literally as well as metaphorically:flowers:.

I like the dress, do not like the fact she's wearing almost silver tights and her headpiece looks awful IMO.

What a lovely outfit. I love this light shade of blue on her and she looked quite elegant & regal.

Victoria and Daniel Westling at the reception at the Royal Palace
Daylife
SvenskDam
Lovely headpiece
SVT
An absolutely beautiful outfit with nice hairdo, and everything is crowned by a big happiness.

She does indeed look beautiful today. She's glowing! I really like her headpiece.

Oh, this is very Q.Silvia! You ladies have said it all. Victoria looks super chic - I love the overall look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom