Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked wonderful today! What a beautiful dress! I loved the clutch and the headpiece too.

I love the design of the dress and the embellishments on it. Just lovely!

I don't want to keep echoing but I can't help Victoria looks gorgeous and each outfit is lovely and her figure is divine the colours of each outfit are perfection on her wonderful.

Think this dress was one of my favourites of all her pre-wedding events. She just glowed the entire time and the matching head piece was wonderfully.

The dress is gorgeous but I'm no fan of its colour. She is wearing too much blue for my taste lately...

I think Victoria looks lovely, and soo happy! I just can't help wishing that Daniel would wash his hair and lose that gel he uses... looks too greasy, imho.

I think that blue dress isn't the right fit for Victoria, it looks baggy. I much prefer the wonderfully tailored and fitted Elie Saab version in the same colour that she wore before her wedding. She has a couple of other dresses in this shade of blue, I personally don't love it but she, like Princess Haya seems to be fond of it.

I absolutely loved the coat. And I agree the blue dress looks a bit baggy on her, love the color though. But once again her happiness overshadowed everything. ;)

She looks great, I like the blue dress! :flowers:

I think that blue dress isn't the right fit for Victoria, it looks baggy. I much prefer the wonderfully tailored and fitted Elie Saab version in the same colour that she wore before her wedding. She has a couple of other dresses in this shade of blue, I personally don't love it but she, like Princess Haya seems to be fond of it.

I totally agree:) Not the best dress, but not bad too. I like the coat very much.

Her white coat looks really elegant.

I think she first wore the dress during her visit to Seattle. Picture
The white coat is by Armani. Victoria first wore it for Carl Phillip's 30th birthday.

I think that the dress is lovely, it suits her IMO.
The coat is gorgeous and I love that hairdo with the beautiful headpiece. She looks great.

I've got a feeling that Daniel uses the gel because his hair has thinned and is very flyaway due to the medication. Can't have his hair stand up as in the pictures from their honeymoon on an official occasion.
She looks beautiful! Here's what loving and being loved does to a woman.

I love the raspberry dress, gorgeous colour and it looks great with the black belt and shoes. She has a great figure.

The raspberry outfit is beautiful, I love that it has a matching coat too.

I love the color, but the belt looks 'too plastic'. Anyway like always CP choosed nice outfit.

The dress is beautiful, the colour suits Victoria so well. And the coat is great.
Hairdo:
Zimbio

Victoria looked lovely from head to toe! This raspberry shade suits her a lot IMO. Her hairdo is so chic!

Love the raspberry dress - the colour suits her colouring so well. She is looking so happy since she married Daniel that she is glowing in all her appearances.

The outfits okay.
I don't think she cared about what she wore today. She could've at least made an effort.

She looks lovely today. What a great color on her:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom