Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria's stylist

Hi,
I don't think this information has been posted yet, please forgive me if it has.
About a month ago the printed edition of Svensk damtidning told the name of Victoria's new stylist - Tina Törnqvist. She is a 49-year-old decorator/designer/stylist who has sometimes been seen on Swedish TV. She is known to like clear, bright colours. The article says she picks up clothes and accessories she think might suit Victoria, makes suggestions, and then the final decision is Victoria's. Victoria has a strong opinion and will only wear clothes she is comfortable with.

Hi,
I don't think this information has been posted yet, please forgive me if it has.
About a month ago the printed edition of Svensk damtidning told the name of Victoria's new stylist - Tina Törnqvist. She is a 49-year-old decorator/designer/stylist who has sometimes been seen on Swedish TV. She is known to like clear, bright colours. The article says she picks up clothes and accessories she think might suit Victoria, makes suggestions, and then the final decision is Victoria's. Victoria has a strong opinion and will only wear clothes she is comfortable with.

Thank you, efraimsdotter, for the information, I have never read this kind of news before.
If you can, please, post more information of the designer, I love when Princess Victoria combains rich colours.:)

Im so delighted to hear about the new stylist, especially that she is known for rich color choices....I've been commenting that I'd like to see CP Victoria in more color. (In lieu of all the black, white grey and brown she's been wearing lately!)

Thank you, efraimsdotter, for the information, I have never read this kind of news before.
If you can, please, post more information of the designer, I love when Princess Victoria combains rich colours.:)

I tried to find some more info, but there is surprisingly scant information about her on the internet. I found this link where you can see some of her decoration work and some of her commercial photographs. (Not extremely colourful, though) Tina Törnquist : Advertising : LinkDetails

This is the only photo of her that I could find. She is the blond woman to the right. There is also a picture of her in the magazine, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner. Hope the links work...
Fanny Törnqvist och Tina Törnqvist - Sida 34 - Rose - Sthlmsfinest.com

It was really kind of you to provide these links & information.Victoria's style has changed dramatically lately-we all noticed that-so it's nice to know who's responsible for that.Mrs Tina Tornqvist is doing a great job so far!

Crown princess Victoria sight-seeing in Monaco last Friday:
Svensk Damtidning
Something little different for Victoria, I like this blouse with ruffles a lot.

I liked her wardrobe recently , perhaps more than the other royals ; modern and simple

The top looks good on Victoria. Casual and feminine.

Well, as everybody has already mentioned, the top is very tender, and makes Princess Victoria younger.
She looks wonderful!

The top is lovely!I also loved her sunglasses,bracelets and...smile!Precious.

Very age approiate blouse, fresh and chic. I think CP Victoria does better at casual personal style at times than her "official duty" daywear. I do like her eveningwear selections of late.

the ruffles look like a bib, would prefer if they came down abit more.
i saw a photo of princess madeleine on crownprincesswatchers.blogspot.com and she is wearing the exact same top on a shopping spree in madrid. sorry i can't post a photo...

princess madeleine own the same blouse with ruffles she use it when she was shopping with her freind in madrid

Would love to see the photo of P Madeline in the same blouse, then we could poll who wore it better.....can any one post it, please? Thanks in advance!

I like this ruffled top. It looks cute and fresh on Victoria. Her toned arms also look great.

Crown princess Victoria sight-seeing in Monaco last Friday:
Svensk Damtidning
Something little different for Victoria, I like this blouse with ruffles a lot.

I like the blouse and I like the ruffles. :flowers: Good colour for Victoria, looks very youthful and fresh on her. Plus the bracelet is lovely.

I agree Victoria has looked stunning lately and those ruffle tops are too cute she does indeed look touristy and comfortable.

I have to admit I like the top too. It is visually appealing to look at and looks so comfortable to wear at the same time.

Crown Princess Victoria attended the 20th Anniversary of the Child Diabetes Fund Friday held in Linkoping today.
Arrival:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket looks too big for Victoria.
Without the jacket:
ANP Beeldbank
The blouse has a lovely colour, but otherwise I don´t like it at all. The shoes are nice.

Debatable outfit there but the bag is gorgeous and the am not sure, is the picture just not quite right on my computer, the shoes and blouse are they the same colour? I also do not like her hair so tightly back it is not flattering IMO.

Maybe her worst look in recent times.
The whole suit is several sizes too large and several decades too old. The style of the outfit is perfectly appropriate for a 92-year-old Dowager Duchess attending a funeral.
During spring and summer, CP Victoria made some interesting fashion experiments, but recently she has returned to very drab dressing in dull colors.

Still, since the engagement was announced Victoria has "bloomed". She looks definitely happy and even in drab combinations of purple and blue/black and her hair pulled back, she still looks radiant.

Outfit is nice but little bit too large for her. Skirt is little bit too long for Victoria.
Her mother or aunts could wear it. Nice blouse, bag and shoes. Terrible hair to that blouse.

The jacket is very boxy which doesnt suit her figure and the sleeves look too big, maybe would look abit better if the buttons were left open. The top is nice but not on a 30 somthing year old, maybe could be re-worn when she is in her 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom