Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very fresh look indeed!I like seeing CP Victoria happy and fashionable.She's too young after all.

Now,my opinion:I like the white dress more than the accessories she picked this time.

Crown Prince Victoria with her parents visit the places where the Swedish - Russian war 1808-1809 took place. In Ratan yesterdaY:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
Västerbottens-Kuriren
The jacket and hair hair are beautiful. I don´t like her pants and those awful pilot shades.

I'm not a big fan of her pants either! but the jacket is beautiful! looks like a chanel one!

The white dress with the purple belt is nice.

Ever since her engagement CP Victoria has been extremely radiant that everything looks great on her! Heck, she can wear a potato sack and tennis shoes and she'd be a knockout.

:previous: I totally agree. Since her engagement was announced Victoria seems to have exuded a kind of aura, self-confident, stylish, chic even, and we are seeing less and less of the "Daddy's Little Girl" look! :flowers:

No matter how much I like the above jacket (cut,pattern etc.),I believe it doesn't fit Victoria,meaning it's too small.

I wasn't impressed by anything else today,I'm afraid.

Last edited:
A very nice look. The shade of purple of the shoes and clutch is really nice. I like the dress, it does fit nicely but I wouldnt go with the belt since there was a purple bag and shoes, the belt was just abit too much.

I kind of liked the belt. She didn't have much in the way of jewelry on so maybe this took the place of that? It added a little something to it. Very pretty shoes. A nice heel and no platforms, thank goodness! She looks so happy and healthy:)

I liked the white jacket a lot.And the bag is lovely.Black & white suits Victoria so much.

I really like this black and white outfit. The scarf gives it a more elegant look. I really like the way that she has wrapped the scarf around her neck. It lays nicely against her shirt. The bag is very lovely. The round detail on the handle makes it look interesting and slightly retro.

Princess Victoria looks good, the scarf was chosen in good taste.
I also like her big bag, she looks sporty.

Crown Princess Victoria at the opening "Sametinget", the Same Parliament in Kiruna.
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
This is so beautiful, she could were this more often, compared to the ugly clips she often uses:
BelgaPicture

Alright,I guess this is just a traditional costume,so it wouldn't be fair to jugde it.

The good thing is CP Victoria looked happy & comfortable in it.This smile is precious!

I like the colors in this traditional costume. That particular shade of blue is very vibrant, and it looks nice on Victoria. I agree with LadyFinn; the clip that she is wearing is very nice.

Traditional costumes are always beautiful, as they include the colours, which belongs to the specific country.
I love a Swedish traditional dress, it consists of the bright colours, that I like.

I like Swedish traditional costumes a lot. CP Victoria seems very fantastic!

August 27, 2009 - Victoria in a red dress matched with a brown recycled belt, long necklace chain and a lovely bun.

Personally, I like the dress, it fits well and color does look good, the belt was also a good choice but the necklace was a bit too long, would prefer it if it was doubled so it doesnt clash with the belt

Hair ** Look 1 ** Look 2
posted originally by iceflower

Does Victoria have a new stylist since she has been engaged?? Iam wondering because she has a new style and it's really great!!

This red dress is gorgeous! not sure about the belt but it's fine!

August 27, 2009 - Victoria in a red dress matched with a brown recycled belt, long necklace chain and a lovely bun.

Personally, I like the dress, it fits well and color does look good, the belt was also a good choice but the necklace was a bit too long, would prefer it if it was doubled so it doesnt clash with the belt

Hair ** Look 1 ** Look 2
posted originally by iceflower

Fantastic! I like the color and cut of the dress and more jewellery than usually.

This post is the 3000. post for me...

This red dress is beautiful and I like the necklace with it. I think that the belt doesn´t suit this outfit at all, maybe if it was from different colour it would look more nice.

I like the red dress on Victoria,but not the belt.Her hairdo is lovely!

What's going on with all these bracelets?That doesn't look classy at all.

I like the red dress, it's beautiful. The belt looks lovely but it could be another color. The jewelleries are also fantastic.

I really like the dress. Red is a color that suits Victoria's complexion, IMO. I don't care for the belt. It reminds me of a weightlifter's belt. I think that the dress would have looked nicer with a different belt. I also agree about the necklace. It looks a bit out of place.

Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the second day of the traditional track and field competition between Sweden And Finland in Goteborg today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket and the scarf are beautiful, I like this casual outfit quite much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom