Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the coat, Ithink she looks very elegant. And I like the boots too.

I think the color of CP Victoria's coat is beautiful. And I LOVE the boots - very chic and stylish!!

It's a nice coat. Now these are nice boots. Stylish indeed.

:previous: I like Victoria's look here. The jacket and the clutch are very beautiful!:flowers:

I agree. This is a beautiful stylish jacket. It also fits her very well. A neat contemporary look!

I like the ruffle on this jacket. I can't wait to see what the stamps look like!

It's a lovely classy suit. I also like the grey clutch - the shoes are awful IMO.

It's a nice suit. I like the shoes but not necessarily with this outfit.

Like the suit very much, I don't mind the shoes with it. I quite like the shoes on their own. Her hair always bothers me when she wears it just pulled back in a ponytail. Her make up looks better, like she spent time on it this outing. All in all, she looks good.

I think Victoria looks great. The suit is really nice, and I love the clutch and the shoes. Very chic!

Victoria's suit is simple but nice. I don't like her hair this way either.

Nice outfit, simple but chic. Her hair looks okay to me. I only dislike the shoes, I never liked them. ;)

A nice, classic suit. I also like the shoes.

I think Victoria looks fabulous today. I just loved that coat. The color is really beautiful on her, and I actually like the little ruffle detail. I really liked her suede boots too. She looks fresh, chic and pretty.

I like the overall look this time, though I agree that a different hairstyle would have been nicer. The boots are very stylish IMO.

Pretty coat. The ruffle down the front is cute.

Very stylish coat. The boots look very chic.

Vibrant colors look good on Victoria. I love the coat and the boots, but paired together the outfit as a whole looks a little boxy to me, especially from the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom