Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if she uses it as much as she does some her other things you could actually consider it an investment.

It must be just so hard to not offend in the position these women are in. The bag is something I would love and I would say that I don't begrudge Victoria for having one, and honestly this girl is so sweet and charming I just love to see her out and about that's it that's all they can say about her.... IMO they, ie the media need to focus on real issues I like Victoria swedish media leave her alone.

Victoria has change a lot since her engagement, she is mucht better looking and her clothes are really fashion and young! She looks really better!

The Louis Vutton bag is heavenly, even if it is rather large.

The coat is ok the scarf wasn't necessary YUK actually.

I love the color purple but it doesn't look good with the smokey gray stockings. I do like the scarf.

To me, this rich purple color is one of CPrincess Victoria's best colors, and she should wear it more often. I really did like that outfit on her and thought she looked nice. Go Vic!

How unfortunate that CP Victoria could not buy this coat in the right size (on her sister, it did fit well.).
The coat is a few sizes too large... sleeves too long, hem too long, too wide. It looks slightly weird, and I find the color a bit too much for a winter coat.
Also, her 'getting ready to step into the shower' hairdo here is far too casual for this kind of high profile get-together during the climate conference, IMHO.

Love both coats, the pink/purplish color is wonderful on Victoria. Although, I would loved the outfit it she's added a colorful scarf. It looks a little boring as is.

Agree with other posters that the coat looked better on Princess Madeline. Though I do like that color on Crown Princess Victoria, this coat almost looks too thin, and ill fitting for my taste.

The Princess often looks debonaire when sprucing her tethered hair in different makings. Then she impresses me as if her presence is other worldly. To me there's almost no denial of attributing her affluence of beauty in her different styles. And as noted in another thread she looks better now as her engagement goes on. I wish that her excitement transpires on and enables her to carry fully with her countries calling for someone, someone charismatic and faithful for her land.

She looks better in the solid colors instead of the prints.

I pretty much like all her day outfits. I only don't care for the 2nd one or the turqoise one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom