Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 14 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Great to see Victoria recycling once again this beautiful Fadi El Khoury outfit. She looks always so good in it.

I love both look. Both are very elegant.

I love the all pink look. Lovely and professional. Perfect for the portrait. :flowers:

The outfit fir the synod is gorgeous, love the coat. Happy to see again

The outdoors walking looks are all completely appropriate and utterly forgettable. Perfect. :flowers:

that is one ugly striped shirt

I am not crazy about the outfit for the school visit, but she looks exquisite in the outfits for both the pink ribbon campaign and the synod opening. Two very different looks, and she is beautiful in both.

Victoria looking lovely at the Bernadotte dynasty's 200th jubilee celebration in Pau, France, today, October 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
In that full view, for a moment, I worried that she had gotten a frizzy perm. :eek: But it is just a floral hair doo-hickie. Which is what I think we should be calling these bits of oddly colored florals in the hair. Whomever wears them, I just don't like them. :lol:

Great color for her...love the shoe. Style of dress is okay. Her hair blah as usual.

LaRae

Beautiful and elegant purple dress.

That burgundy dress cut is just perfect for her. The length is also ideal for her. Very few women have attractive knees so this length is just so flattering for her.

The burgundy dress is perfection on Victoria.

Last edited:
Beautiful dress- the fit, color, belt....very classy.

Victoria at the World Wildlife Foundation meeting in Stockholm today, October 10:

** Upper part ** Bag **

The purple look is beautiful.

Beautiful color, I like the whole thing, cut of the jacket and blouse

The outfit is OK but she looks underdressed IMO.

Victoria looked very good on arrival to Amman on this white suit.

Victoria arrived to Beirut, Lebanon this afternoon wearing a lovely dress from swedish By Malina.
http://nna-leb.gov.lb/files/pictures/5bc75a8edf66c_AHM16242.jpg

It's a version of this dress (which her friend Andrea Brodin has)
https://www.bymalina.com/en/shop_all/minidresses/ginger-dress-dove-blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom