Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh..I love the jacket..but the whole outfit is blah.

LaRae

Its a day event. For some women its like a day at the office. Doesn't have to be too exciting.

Nice and professional. I like the blazer. :flowers:

I know...I just get tired of seeing them all wearing black (Charlene, Victoria, Meghan etc etc).

LaRae

Victoria maybe not so much, but Charlene and Meghan are both very fashion forward. And black/neutrals are on point. Victoria its just more that black is seen as a serious and business color. I add Letizia into the mix, when I say you will never see the three women (Meghan, Charlene, Letizia) wearing a wardrobe of bright colors and prints. The odd print, and a few statement pieces of color, but a more modern/professional style. Edgy at times for Charlene and even Meghan. Victoria and Letizia add a bit more color and feminine style to their looks then the other two.

Aftonbladet about Victoria wearing the Camilla Thulin dress at the Government Change Council.
- We saw it there, says designer Camilla Thulin, who created the Montana dress.
- It is a simple basic dress that the Crown Princess looks very fine in. It is also quite fun that she combines with shoes and accessories in the same color.
There is a lot of work behind the Crown Princess always looking so well-matched with thoughtful garments and stylish details.
- She doesn't buy her clothes herself, the Crown Princess's stylist Tina Törnqvist does a good job, says Camilla Thulin.
The wine-red dress was included in the autumn collection, now sold out. The Crown Princess has in recent years often chosen a dress from just Camilla Thulin's collections.
- She is our face outwards and I also like that she often reuses her clothes, Thulin says.
- The Crown Princess is an adult woman, 40 plus and a mother of two. I think she wants to feel a bit strict when she represents and that maybe that is why she chooses our dresses.
- They sit very nicely on her, I must say, says Camilla Thulin.
Kronprinsessan Victoria en stildrottning i Camilla Thulin-blåsa _ Aftonbladet

Love this coat. Interested to see what the rest of the outfit looks like.

:previous: From what I can see this is a nice look on Victoria. Great for the occasion.

We're seeing more of Victoria wearing her hair in a ponytail and I have to admit It lends the occasion a slightly less formal look. Interesting.

She spends one weekend with the Norwegians and starts wearing ugly jackets like Haakon's. You were doing so well lately, Vic!

The Crown Princess looks like's attending boarding school in that jacket not one of her better outfits.

Victoria at a diplomatic reception at the Royal Palace yesterday, February 20, wearing a & Other Stories dress:

** Full view ** Dress **

And visiting Fryshuset in Stockholm today, February 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying Victoria's serious foray into pants, both suits and separate as this one is.

I am also enjoying the prevalence of ponytail with said pants in her choice of professional but not boring hairstyle.

She really is a wonderful example to the working women is Sweden. If it can happen in Sweden's royal house it can happen in any and all others.

First picture of Victoria is truly adorable with Oscar. I love that plum color on her. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the coat. Beautiful color. I dislike the rest of the look.

Victoria during a visit to the Henriksdal Sewage treatment plant today, March 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:
:previous: That purple really suits Victoria and compliments her skin tone wonderfully.

Lovely
i like the color and how the coat match the boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom