Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the styling...love the color. Not sure about the fit ...and the hair, I so wish she would do something else with her hair!

LaRae

Victoria during an audience with Nobel Peace Prize winner Denis Mukwege today, December 13:

** Full view **

Victoria's suit looks a bit too much like a judge's outfit crossed between an old Edwardian school matron for me, it's a bit of a harsh and sombre look IMO.

Yes, I agree with you, all in black with a white shirt and severe hairdo, looks like a judge to me

Last edited:
I really liked Victoria's dark suit but the jury's still out on the blouse! Her coat and hat looked good but a little more colour would have been great. Her maroon scarf looked positively drab. Victoria, however, glowed.

Beautiful warm winter coat and look. :flowers:

The scarf isn't drab. It's the right punch of color you wanted.

Victoria elegant in red and black at the 100 year anniversary of the general elections ceremony in the Parliament in Stockholm today, December 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Crown Princess looks very elegant ,the red and black is a lovely combination.

Sweden really lucked out with their Crown Princess. I think she would look great in a sack. To be honest, she has a beautiful figure, which greatly increases the chance of looking good in the aforementioned sack.

This ensemble epitomises her practical approach to her work and is as elegant as it is "low maintenance", with her hair pulled back in its usual no-nonsense bun, her jewellery was also on trend but discreet and elegant. Her nipped in at the waist red jacket is beautiful and the thin belt accentuated her trim waist and her elegant black pencil skirt and matching black shoes finished the ensemble.

What a beautifully turned out crown princess. Red looks great on her and this outfit fits so well. In her case, I would shorten the skirt to just below the knee, the elegant longer look is nice if you can do,it but I don’t think she has the height for it.

That is a beautiful dress with good accessories. I have always liked that faux fur coat too. And the dress is so well chosen for the event, the queen was the star of the event. And as always, Victoria's hairdo is wonderful.
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:143353928:1800x650:w?v=5beec82b&m=ckbcjkcf
https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...m-sweden-shutterstock-editorial-10037077b.jpg

EDIT:
Victoria's dress is from swedish Rodebjer
Dress Edda - Rodebjer
https://www.rodebjer.com/on/demandw... + RESORT/Edda/VIEW/HI-RES/2200072_9999_1.jpg

Last edited:

Victoria elegant in red and black at the 100 year anniversary of the general elections ceremony in the Parliament in Stockholm today, December 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A beautiful look and very festive, too! I always think Victoria looks lovely in these bright pops of color, especially when paired with darker skirts or pants and her customary bun.

I love that jacket.

The fabric is quite lovely, but I think the dress needs a coloured belt, and the ruffle around her neck is definitely too much, it needs to go.

Good idea, a colored belt would have helped. The fabric on the dress is very beautiful and looks better in person than in pictures I think. A very comfortable and eighties looking dress. The jacket looks great with it.

A very nice, cozy looking pullover for Victoria at the Christmas video session:

** Upper part **

Victoria looks so elegant and trim. The style of the ensemble is straight out of the forties and Victoria has the perfect shape for it. She (and her Dad) obviously have the sangfroid to stand nonchalantly for photos when there is snow in the ground and no doubt ice on the roads.

Victoria's red and black look is very gorgeous and stylish. I like her look in the Christmas video too - love the colour of her jumper in particular!

Love Victorias black and white out fit , she looks great !

I do not like to see shirt tails hanging below a sweater or jacket It looks so sloppy. In general, I don't mind the cuffs showing but not the tails. The fact that this is a private visit doesn't matter. It is sloppy.

It's a style like it or not.

She looks casual but lovely :flowers:

The casual outfit is perfectly fine for such a visit as it was non official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom