Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful ensemble! I so much prefer this kind of dressing from CP Victoria rather than the faux prairie ruffles and fussy prints. This is sleek, chic, and flattering, and the colors are gorgeous.
I was thinking how wonderful it was that she seems to have moved past her ghastly prairie fixation. She back to looking her chic self.

Today, November 22, Victoria attended the WWF's Baltic Sea lunch in Solna, wearing a blue suit. I don't like the turtleneck top, but it keeps her warm..;)

No. No to all of it. Compared to yesterdays outfit, this one looks baggy and boring. Yesterday was sleek and modern.

Hasn't her mother worn this one? Looks kinda 'old' on her.

LaRae

Ah ok thanks! Not a fan of this one.

LaRae

I like what I can see of the blouse, and the color, but I can't say I'm an admirer of the rest of the suit.

I love the color but I dislike he look.

Opposit like the cut and style if suit and blouse. Hate the color. :sad:

Not a fan of the dusty rose. And way too much of it. If just the top was in the color it would be pretty.

:previous: I have to admit I am a fan of colour blocking and I love this dusky rose colour trouser suit and blouse. The blouse adds just a little bit of ruffle and softens the ensemble preventing it from looking too boring or severe.

Victoria at the Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Science and Technology 2018 held by the IAEA in Vienna, Austria, today, November 28:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Ok this blue blazer etc today is a much better look for her IMO.

LaRae

Yes I agree much better look then yesterday. Well top half :flowers:

Color blocking is okay depending on color and how it is done. The rose just for me was not right color.

Last edited:

Victoria at the funeral of Count Oscar Bernadotte af Wisborg yesterday, December 2:

** Full view **

Oh, no the skirt is not the right length for her,especially paired with those booties. Better if it was the length of the coat. The coat is very nice as well as the hat.

Hmm, I like both variations is belt and shoes but gave to admit I really love the colour and style of the burgundy shoes the best.

A beautiful suit with gorgeous colour. The top looks good with the dress. And I love her boots. Victoria has really spoiled us with many great suits this year.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Victoria+Nobel+Week+Dialogue+Water+lJA69X_ufqax.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Victoria+Nobel+Week+Dialogue+Water+rgsCMcsBH3kx.jpg

Molena Blazer from Tiger of Sweden
Molena Blazer - Buy Blazers online
Blossom Trousers from Tiger of Sweden
Blossom Trousers - Köp Trousers online

A bit too much green for me; the outfit would've been better on Victoria if she had paired black trousers with it instead. She looks great though, as always.

I love it. Victoria looks really good in trouser suits and as the trousers and jacket and in this case came from two different brands, I am amazed at the colour match. Pairing her trouser suits with a little feminine blouse just takes the edge off and makes it an elegant look rather than strictly practical.

I hope she keeps it coming. Victoria has her own inimitable style is which is both elegant and yet still pretty which I think also appeals to women who went through the professional suits, both trouser and skirt, that were anything but feminine.

Her makeup is really nice and her accessories, shoulder bag and boots are really universally appealing as most working women have some version in their own wardrobe.

Don’t really think the fit on either the blazer or the trousers works here. The colors are different, and the length of the blazer and fit of the trousers do her no favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom