Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color looks lovely with her darker hair. But the dress was very illfitting with all those folds/creases around her middle. Sleeves were too long too.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Victoria once again wearing the ERDEM x H&M blouse (see November 7) combined with a dark skirt during an audience at the Royal Palace today, November 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Yes I agree Mari-Anne.

LaRae

She looks fantastic. Beautiful blouse.

I really like this new top but prefer it worn as a tunic rather than a blouse. The addition of the earrings really finishes the "look".

Still don't like the blouse. The white flaps and trim make me think cowboy shirt. Some odd cowboy costume Asian shirt hybrid. Don't like it at all.:sad:

Victoria looks gorgeous! Her blouse is really pretty, I wouldn't mind it for myself and the colour suits her complexion well. Her outfit has quite a nice retro feel to me.

Crown Princess Victoria looking lovely at the #SilenceAction event at the Sodra Theatre in Stockholm yesterday, November 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Looks like CPV really likes this Erdem x H&M collection, not just doing promotion for H&M. She's already recycled two pieces in such a short period of time...

Ugh, the Erdem collection by H&M is one of the ugliest things I've saw in a long time, and the items Victoria chose are as fugly as it gets. All those blouses look like they belong to a granny's closet.

Ugh another shirt I wish she wouldn't recycle. The white lace is beautiful, but the black ties on lace is so juvenile looking.

Last edited:
I like most clothes at the Erdem x H&M collection, and it's great to see Victoria recycle her clothes so often. This time she had different pants though than at the first time she wore the top. Victoria looked good, but in this event her clothes weren't the important thing, but to support the women in #metoo campaign.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I love this top on her, it is so soft and pretty looking and with such a severe hair style this blouse soften her look.

Why does something like this have to be something a granny would wear, styles are recycled all the time. We go from modern to ole fashioned to silly all the time. Designers are always going back in history to try to find a new different way of making something look new when in fact it is decades older. As the saying goes, what is new is really old and what is old is really new.....go figure!:lol:

Not a fan of the sleeve extending so far out of the jacket. Little Lord Fauntleroy or something. Not a fan of those pants either.

I like the shoe and the blouse.

LaRae

I love the blazer and blouse look. A lot of people go with that style. The blouse is great.:flowers:

The lower half is awful. :ermm:

Victoria looks great in this lovely suit from swedish Filippa K and recycled blouse. The colour of the suit looks very good on Victoria and the acccessories are well chosen.

Victoria i Filippa K _ Kungliga modebloggen

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this. First outfit in a while I've really liked on her.

LaRae

Minor kvetch: If your clutch is that full, maybe consider not holding it at/on your hip. Better yet - carry an actual handbag with handles or a short shoulder strap.

Clutches are meant to carry 3-4 small items tops, IMO.

Nice suit.

I love the colour of the suit. The top part would look better if the strings at the front were pulled a little tighter to give the jacket a slightly more fitted appearance.

A beautiful suit and elegant colors.

Crown Princess Victoria at a seminar of The Crown Princess Couple's Foundation at the Royal Palace today, November 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom