Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the coat. She looks lovely and warm. :flowers: they all did.

Victoria looks very smart and chic in her lovely coat! I notice she's wearing gloves which is unusual but a very nice touch.

Not fond of the look, but it doesn't matter as it wasn't even so bad.

Victoria looks very smart and chic in her lovely coat! I notice she's wearing gloves which is unusual but a very nice touch.
I noticed that too. I think her gloves are and beautifully fitted and add a very elegant touch, but I also think they were worn for warmth. Daniel and Estelle are both bundled up against the cold sporting scarves and leather and fur gloves. I guess they hit a cold snap.

She looks lovely. I love the coat.

Victoria's beige coat looks a little bulky on her, but it looks soft and warm. Overall good look for her.

I noticed that too. I think her gloves are and beautifully fitted and add a very elegant touch, but I also think they were worn for warmth. Daniel and Estelle are both bundled up against the cold sporting scarves and leather and fur gloves. I guess they hit a cold snap.

It's not a cold snap it's normal Swedish temperatures for early March i.e. cold as ....

Victoria looked very good yesterday, the coat was lovely and the whole outfit very appropriate for the event.

Today she looked even better. She recycled that gorgeous coat from king Carl Gustaf's 70th birthday party, her hat was wonderful and she wore blue and white, the colours of Finland. At the reception we could see that she recycled her beautiful dress from 2011. I have been waiting when we will see it again and now we did. And today her jewellery was just superb.

Her coat is Ida Sjöstedt, dress is Escada, shoes are Gianvito Rossi, and bag is from Quidam.

I like the dress quite well...lovely navy color. Makes the necklace pop too.

The coat..I want to like the coat but to me it falls kinda odd on her body or something. Maybe the length.

LaRae

I liked Victoria's white coat but its neck/front was too open (buttons started from too low, so it looked like it was meant for someone taller). But otherwise it was good fit, much better than yesterday's coat. Its good to see Victoria with normal hat but I disliked her slicked down hair. She would benefit more from softer hairstyles. Her dress looked lovely.

I adored this look! That coat works even better, imo, with that simple dress that with a striped/ multicolored one.

She looks very regal. The Coat is exquisite.

Coat is beautiful. The buttons are low on purpose. It is meant to allow the display of the garment under, and any accessories. It is exquisitely fitted.

I loved it before but so much better now, the beautiful dark blue dress under is much better paired with the coat. The strikes were too busy.

Love her accessories. And the hat, love love love the hat :flowers:

The dress itself is quite lovely. She picked great accessories to suit with and without the coat.

Great dress on her. The coat is nice too but she isn't tall enough to pull off that longer length, imo.

The length of the coat is unflattering for Victoria, maybe if it was in black the length wouldn't matter. It's a white coat and to pull off something white which is that long and a block of white, honestly, its hard. I liked the outfit with the coat off.

:previous: I would have loved the necklace to be a tad longer to enable it to be seen over the neckline of the dress. It would have given more definition to the large open expanse with the low button. I didn't like her pallid blue earring with the ensemble, the seem out of place and failed to tie the hat to the ensemble.

I love real, honest to gosh hats, but this was just a little too severe in style. Perhaps a small flash of white or matching ornamentation would have allowed it to segue seamlessly into the jewelry and her dress and coat

Her cardigan/blazer is from Chanel- she borrowed it from Silvia.

Wish my mom had Chanel for me to borrow :ROFLMAO: Actually, I have a similar jacket that I bought at Mervyn's (remember them?) in 2002 or so. Definitely a classic.

The jacket and blouse are beautiful.

The blouse is beautiful and I love the shoes :flowers:

The coat is lovely and high quality, but not hard to believe she borrowed from her mother. But still pretty.

I'm not suprised that Victoria wanted to wear this classic and timeless jacket by Chanel to this exhibition (and its amazing that Queen Silvia has still so slim body, so that her daughters can borrow her clothes).

I really like that white jacket by Chanel on Victoria and the white blouse with that little bow and that silver necklace was good match to go with the jacket.
But why, oh, why, did she have to wear those ugly trousers I do not know! They are not ill-fitting or anything, but that fabric looks too shiny and cheap next to that superb jacket!
But overall, from the waist up: one of Victoria's best looks.
And for once her hairstyle matched her outfit and I did not mind her tightly pulled back hair nor bun!

Last edited:
I'm in the minority here, but I find this look to be rather matronly on Victoria. I dislike her hair pulled severely back in her usual bun once again. And her pants don't go with the classic Chanel jacket at all. Way too shiny and wide. A miss for me.

I'll join you udyusa...don't like this look on her at all, and I have never cared much for her severe hairstyle. It doesn't flatter her face structure.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom