Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Mmm. I get your point. I missed it since we here are coming into summer and the temperatures are lovely. Perhaps long sleeves would have projected the right season but I have an idea the short sleeves reflected the indoor temperature!

Well, there isn't too much to say about this outfit, as it is the standard uniform of the organisation I think

The uniform is not the most stylish one I've seen but her megawatt smile is a sight to behold and always is her crowning glory!

Yes, no matter what she wears her amazing smile and genuine passion shows through. Even in this suit. Can't choose your uniform:)

:previous: But you can choose to smile and as you said, she does. Her megawatt smile is worth more than any "outfit" or "uniform" she has ever worn.

Last edited:
I agree chic, and lovely on her. May have preferred more color but still great start :)

Meh..boring..not a great color on her IMO. I do like the style of dress.

LaRae

Victoria looks lovely. The colour of the dress suits to her own colours so well. Nice, simple and elegant dress, just Victoria's style. The belt makes the look. The accessories and earrings are also a good choice. And the dress was well chosen to the visit to the Chamber of Deputies, meeting the Bridgettine Sisters and visit to Football club AS Romas project.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Agreed. The look has the right mix of professional, conservative and still a bit casual, to balance three different events :flowers:

The dress is wonderful and chic!

She looks lovely. I would have liked to see some color introduced, maybe in her accessories.

A glorious photo, indeed, Valerie Rose!

Victoria looks lovely. The colour of the dress suits to her own colours so well. Nice, simple and elegant dress, just Victoria's style. The belt makes the look. The accessories and earrings are also a good choice. And the dress was well chosen to the visit to the Chamber of Deputies, meeting the Bridgettine Sisters and visit to Football club AS Romas project.
Crown Princess Victoria's look was excellent. I liked its simple elegance. The pony tail was fashionably chic.

I'm not a fan of that dress. I like dit the first time round as it was paired with a simple white coat and thus, looked less busy.Now, alone, it hasn't thre same effect, imo.

Love her in this dress. Shows off her trim figure, is lady like and trendy at the same time. And, a showstopper, besides an Italian designer

not many ladies can full this off , but the Princess can , really like her in this out fit :)

I don't mind the bottom part...the bodice is terrible. Not a fan.

LaRae

I find the dress is growing on me. I font find it as busy as last time. I do prefer her styling last time, the coat helped. But while I think the look would be too busy on many women, she pulls it off well. :flowers:

I think it is too much. Not one of my favorites on her.

I'm never a huge fan of stripes and this one is way too much. She very rarely gets it wrong but put this one to the back of the wardrobe

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The second look is much simpler and I like far more. The blouse is a lovely color on her and I love the earrings. Great for the event :flowers:

Terrible look. I dislike the fur coast and pants.

I am taken aback by this look! The coat is way too flashy and the pants are way too wide. Not a typical outfit worn by the CP who is far more conservative and who looks best in simple fashionable styles. Thank goodness for the bright smile!

Yesterdays outfit was much nicer,not a fan today the print is far too busy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom