Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
October 17, 2016 - Victoria in a recycled printed dress at an exhibition today.

I dont care about this dress at all, she looks good and its good to see her hair in a ponytail and not a bun.

Full look
A ponytail? Who'd have thought we'd actually like seeing her in one . . . :ROFLMAO:

As for the dress, it's okay but to be honest, I never really got past the hair, the earrings and her megawatt smile. :cool:

Love the color...style is ok.

LaRae

The dress is lovely. The color is perfect for the season.

The dress has a simple but nice style. Color is beautiful on her :flowers:

I totally agree with you, dazzling! But the bright smile is there.

I don't like the collar but the dress is nice.

Victoria needs to soften her look somehow. It's too severe. The dress is soo prim and proper...

For me the first lady stood out as the most stylish and elegant.

For a business lunch, whee her mother and test lady are in suits, prim and proper is the right look. Though not a big fan of the collar, the dress is lovely and professional. Nice earrings.

That dress is very elegant imo, but too similar to the one Sofia wore first at Nicolas's christening and then to the wedding dresses exhibition.

The navy color gives a very polished vibe, though.

That dress is very elegant imo, but too similar to the one Sofia wore first at Nicolas's christening and then to the wedding dresses exhibition.

The navy color gives a very polished vibe, though.

It looks like the short version of this Sofia dress.

Does it matter that they are similar, they all wear the same designers if something looks good why not wear it. I don't compare what they wear each woman is an individual.

Does it matter that they are similar, they all wear the same designers if something looks good why not wear it. I don't compare what they wear each woman is an individual.

for me, it's not necessarily a negative (unless the ladies pick a particularly ugly dress/outfit), it's just fun to notice.

And this is a fashion thread, so of course people will point out similarities. There is, I believe, a thread to royal ladies and their similar clothes.

Nothing special with the navy dress, its a safe choice. The pumps and dress were too much of the same color. Overall, this isn't one of her best looks.

That's what I was trying to say, dazzling. You said it so well!

Victoria looking lovely in a red Prada dress at an audience with Juan Manuel Santos, President of Colombia and 2016 Nobel peace laureate, today, December 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** svenskdam.se **

She does look lovely! I was about to post the same. Her ponytale in this case looks very good with that dress, which, if I am not wrong, rewmble a lot one of her redd dresses she wore during her second pregnancy: the shape, the pocket etc. She seems to channel one of her engagement's interviews with that dress, imo.

She looks great in the red dress.

Cute dress and very festive for the holidays. I do wish she would do something else with her hair...

Great dress. Color perfect festive choice for the time if year. Love the black earrings. Find the ponytail suits the look. :flowers:

I like the color on her but the style reminds me of many of her maternity dresses.
A nice relief to see her hair in a ponytail.

:previous: I have to admit I love the dress. Such block colours can often overwhelm the wearer but this is a very stylish and elegant dress and Victoria really showcases it well.

As to the ponytail? Well, who thought we'd ever welcome the return of the ponytail. But this is not her old "workday" inelegant low style bunch, but a high-swinging elegant wonder. Very cool.

Nice Italian dress but I am feeling a little cold,with a short and short,sleeved, scooped dress in Sweden in December. I would say this dress is not appropriate until may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom