Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the colour of the suit ... not keen on the cut of the trousers.

I'm in minority here but the only thing I like about this look is the color of the suit and even the color is not something special (dingy white). Why I don't care for this look? Because the blazer looks shapeless and illfitting, like something from the 80s pictures. The trousers look like pyjamas, trouser's creases run slovenly crooked, and that length is just plain wrong, especially with this long blazer. She looks stocky even though she's not. The cut and material look cheap. If anyone is interested in buying this outfit, here's the links.
Blazer:
http://www.jlindeberg.com/es/en/jl/...wvar_colorPattern=50038374_LtGreyBeige_009206
Trousers:
http://www.jlindeberg.com/es/en/jl/...wvar_colorPattern=50038370_LtGreyBeige_009206

She already has suits that are better tailored for her body. Little mixing with different top/blouse and she could create new looks every time. Why she's not doing it and buying new illfitting outfits instead, I do not know! As I don't have to pay for her outfits, then I don't even care ;)

Last edited:
But for me her appearance is always ruined by the awful skinned-back hair. It does nothing to flatter her.

I totally agree! I would love if she changes her hairstyle every few events. The pulled back does nothing to faller her in anyway.

Outfit is nice...the hair....meh.

LaRae

A nice, simple business look for Victoria at the annual meeting of the Swedish Leadership for Sustainable Development in Stockholm today, May 18 - the red shoes are a nice little highlight:
** Full view **

But the shoes.....:huh: Why? :p

:previous: I think it's one of those dresses that look great or ghastly depending on the lighting and the camera angle.

I think it looks beautiful as does Victoria.

I also really liked the blue pants suit. Victoria's playing with her accessories really made the ensemble with its earrings, clutch and shoes popping bright red. Navy accessories would have been dreary!

Love both the blue pants suit (love the earrings!), and the H&M dress. The H&M dress is beautiful, but I agree the angle of the picture makes a big difference. Perhaps if it were a more structured style that would help.

She really is an asset to Sweden!

We should also remember that Victoria wore this H&M dress for the first time for less than two months after giving birth to Oscar. Of course it looked little different on her then.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom