Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirt is very unflattering (to her) in style and color both. The skirt is lovely.

LaRae

She looks lovely. The skirt is stunning.

The skirt is beautiful. Color, print and style :flowers:

Top is not unflattering simply boring.

Perfect outfit for a work event at a lovely spring evening. The skirt is stunning, and the blouse is just the right choice with it, because it is simple and highlights the beautiful skirt the right way. These kind of skirts look great on Victoria. She looks soft and feminine with this outfit.

:previous:

These links should work

Full view ** Close up

Love the spring/summery skirt, its colors and print is so refreshing and colorful. The style looks great on Victoria. The blouse is a nice match but looks a size too big IMO. The overall styling is really nice.

:previous: These links should work
Full view ** Close up

Love the spring/summery skirt, its colors and print is so refreshing and colorful. The style looks great on Victoria. The blouse is a nice match but looks a size too big IMO. The overall styling is really nice.

Thank you for the links, Dazzling. :flowers: I agree Victoria looks lovely. Nice look. I think the blouse is suppose to look like that btw. ;)

Its a good look for Victoria. Nothing stunning, we've seen her with similar skirts before but overall lovely and spring-like. I just hope she was not too freezing in her thin blouse. It may be sunny outside, yet freezingly cold when you are not dressed warmer. Brrrrr.

The skirt is lovely and Spring-like, but the blouse looks at least one size too big!

The skirt is lovely and Spring-like, but the blouse looks at least one size too big!
I completely agree. I too thought the blouse was too big and baggy. Love, Love, Love the skirt though.

I like the oversized coat. It's perfect for an event like this when you want to look chique but without it being too formal.

Why, why, why the big white tennis shoes?? I know she had to have a pair of ballet flats. Oh well, at least she has a very smartly dressed hubby on her arm to distract from the shoes.

The tennis shoes ruined the whole look IMO.

I get the coat is oversized but that is too oversized it isn't pretty or flattering in anyway. She definitely would've looked so much better in a size smaller, she would've still got that oversized look.

I totally agree with dazzling!! That said, I love the color of the coat.

Lovely soft colors, although that coat looks many, many sizes too big.
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/oslo-victoria-stella.jpg

It's the style for something like that, almost a pea-jacket kind of coat. Perfect for where they were going imo. :flowers:

Why, why, why the big white tennis shoes?? I know she had to have a pair of ballet flats. Oh well, at least she has a very smartly dressed hubby on her arm to distract from the shoes.

They're going onto a boat. Makes perfect sense to me. :flowers: And looks good. Casual but smart, too.

Last edited:
Love the color of the pink jacket.

Great casual look. Very pretty pink coat. :flowers:

I even like the tennis shoes. Casual event on boat, totally appropriate.

She sure is wearing a lot of loose tops with jackets lately, including the funeral dress, concert top of the last couple days

As always speculative posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Great suit, very business-like and suits to Victoria's personality very well. I especially like the jacket. And white outfit is a perfect choice to this meeting, which ambition is to lead a global transformation towards sustainable seafood production and a healthy ocean.

This is a fantastic example for any of the Royal women on how to wear a suit

:previous: You're right, it is. She looks really good, the soft grey suits her and the ensemble is not a "serious business tailored suit" but rather an elegant and appropriate spring/summer 'look' suitable for the engagement but still a little fun.

I think Victoria generally dresses very well, in clothes that suit her.

But for me her appearance is always ruined by the awful skinned-back hair. It does nothing to flatter her.

I think Victoria generally dresses very well, in clothes that suit her.

But for me her appearance is always ruined by the awful skinned-back hair. It does nothing to flatter her.

I laud her. :flowers: Her life does not revolve around her hair. She wears it back for the event. Gets home, down it comes, as it will. No fuss, and she hasn't carved out all that time for hair prep. Plus the hairstyle is now 'her'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom