Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, on 10 May 2016, is Chile’s President Michelle Bachelet visiting Sweden. King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Princess Sofia and Prince Carl Philip attended the welcome ceremony at The Royal Castle.

Source: Kungahuset

https://67.media.tumblr.com/76ec896952298998c07f70b0b1cfdf92/tumblr_o6yncytahO1vsrnydo4_540.jpg
HRH Prince Alexander of Sweden (Today, on 10 May 2016, is Chile’s President...)

http://67.media.tumblr.com/f5e0763d7ab50328e62a4b13235cb99c/tumblr_o6yokvYo5i1sgmqvao1_500.png
http://sofiacarlphilipochalexavsverige.tumblr.com/post/144145209786/state-visit-of-chile

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant.

Lovely dress :flowers: But ugh that bow thing :bang: I detest most if not all fascinators but those giant bow ones are some of the worst.

Victoria looked very nice, her dress was pretty and her pumps were lovely.

She looks wonderful! I love the color.

I love her dress! She looks very pretty.

Victoria looks really good. Love the dress and shoes.

Victoria looked wonderful, this shade of pink really suits her. And the dress is beautiful. And almost the best thing in it all is that she recycled the lovely headpiece from Leonore's christening. It is one of the best headpieces she has ever worn and suits to her face form so well.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

She looks great in that picture .

I love the soft pink of this suit on her. Perfect!

Crown Princess Victoria is wearing the Camelot blush pink dress from The Fold London priced at £295.
30% from every sale of this dress goes to support Breast Cancer Now
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Victoria looks wonderful in these deeper shades of pink and it flatters her colouring. The dress itself is designed to flatter the wearer, being very feminine but without being fussy.

Victoria looked wonderful, this shade of pink really suits her. And the dress is beautiful. And almost the best thing in it all is that she recycled the lovely headpiece from Leonore's christening. It is one of the best headpieces she has ever worn and suits to her face form so well.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
This 'headpiece' looks really lovely with this dress and is a perfect way to recycle it. I have to agree with LadyFinn that for face and form this is the best she has ever worn. I think it relies on Victoria's minimalist hairstyling to make it shine whereas most fascinators are frilly and sometimes fussy, perched on even fussier hair. The same rule works for her for both headpieces and tiaras.

Overall, Victoria's minimalist approach to dressing is really coming into play these days and I have to admit, she looks fabulous in that pared down style. And, as in this case, it's a look she can really rock.

Last edited:
I love Victoria's whole look, including the fascinator from Leonore's christening. Where did her brooch come from - a Bernadotte collection piece?

I like this dress teamed with that headpiece. This shade of pink looks good on most women. Something is bothering me about Victoria's makeup (Lipstick? Eyebrows?) but overall its very soft, elegant and feminine look.

Victoria looks wonderful!!! Beautiful color!!! I still don't like this thing to hear head but yesterday with all outfit seems to fit!!

Except for the chunky brooch, CP Victoria looked very elegant.

Elegant look head to toe both days. Prefer this headpiece to yesterdays:flowers:

Its a nice dress and the overall was nice.

Perfect for the occassion, the dress is lovely,very summer, the white colour very appropriate love it!

I think it's the light it didn't look that bad during the service

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: I was ready ro say beautiful but after this!! Oh!! My!!! Victoria!!!

she looked great and if she did flash her legs by mistake she has a great pear of Pins any way :)...but joke and a side they should of checked it befoe she left the house ...oops palaces lol

Victoria looked lovely! White is a nice color on her, the dress was very spring/summer and elegant for such an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom