Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think she looked gorgeous! All-white really suits her!

The all white plus the hat, a fantastic look for Victoria
Daniel i think was too formal for this event .

I love this look. Very elegant and classic. She looks great.

Sorry, I'm in the minority but I'm not keen. I like her in that dazzling white but I think the whole outfit of suit and hat makes her look as if she's auditioning for Bugsy Malone.

The hat was a very nice choice with the outfit.

I agree about Daniel . He was so formal.
It's almost like Daniel is still in "Prince School" with TPTB choosing his wardrobe and they have decided that daywear starts and ends in a blue suit with slicked back hair. :bang:

:previous: See here for the outfit on Victoria. :flowers:

I think Victoria looked wonderful today, that shade of blue suits her a lot. I think the look is simple but professional and I like the blue and black together.

The blue dress is very beautiful and elegant.

I like the blue dress/black belt combo.

I do wish she'd wear her hair down occasionally. It softens her features.

This is a very flattering look on the princess! I do agree about her hair... This is such a harsh style to wear all the time.

:previous: Hmm, it seems like only yesterday we were all complaining that all she wore was a ponytail. I think Victoria does her own hair and learnt very early that wearing her hair down was both messy and undignified. I think that is why the "dreaded ponytail" arrived and, after her marriage, evolved into the "dreaded bun".

But it is not the ponytail or bun that is the problem, but rather the lack of softness around her face. We only get that when it is an occasion that warrants a hairdresser and an updo. Having spent some time in the military, I can tell you that you can get your hair up and scrupulously tidy in a matter of minutes, without even looking in a mirror.

I like that Victoria is very professional in her work and is more interested in doing her job well rather than being on the front of a magazine cover. That is not to say that she has no interest in fashion, she does, but she uses it to facilitate her work rather than "I'm wearing XXXX today"!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1442295905_43b0a2902edd3dd2f50adde917ce6b4a

I love that particular shade of blue paired with black accessories. It is both pretty and elegant.

The blue dress is flattering Victoria so much.

I really like the blue dress. Such a simple and elegant look. I like the necklace she chose to wear with it too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

May 31, 2015 - State visit from India. I like Victoria's appearance, she looked fresh and its a nice color but the outfit is missing something which makes it a bit plain. I think she could've worn a brooch at lest or a pearl necklace.

Full view ** Side view ** Hat

Nice outfit for the welcome ceremony. Thank god because the wind don't take away the hat i love it :ermm:

I love Victoria's white outfit she wore in Gotland. It's great for the weather and (as it appears to be quite sunny there) and her hat is a nice addition.

The outfit Victoria wore today is nice, and the colour suits her but I don't think the fitting is that flattering as it makes her look larger than she is to me.

Last edited:
Love her outfit, but it could use a brooch to give it some pop! Love her hat...

May 31, 2015 - State visit from India. I like Victoria's appearance, she looked fresh and its a nice color but the outfit is missing something which makes it a bit plain. I think she could've worn a brooch at lest or a pearl necklace.

Full view ** Side view ** Hat

This look is wonderful! Beautiful color, and an elegant style. Victoria looks splendid.

Victoria is absolutely beautiful. All the look amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I very much agree with you LadyFinn. She looks gorgeous today and IMO her looke is perfect... One of her best look ever...:flowers:

Everyone looks lovely, although it does look like CP Haakon forgot to take of his slippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom