Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special about Victoria's look. It's a very simple, effortless look and common for summer, beach etc.
Her straw hat is cute and so is the stripped bag.

:previous: I would have to disagree that Victoria's outfit was nothing special. It was perfect for where she was and what she was doing, namely holidaying in the sun with an enviable light tan. Better still, is showcased her wonderful figure, fit, trim and lovely long legs. But you have to admit, the hat was the perfect accessory for the occasion.

I agree... Victoria is currently spending time at a sea resort.. How is she supposed to be dressed for the beach?

She herself looks wonderful with her tan and beautiful smile!! But I still do not care for the dress as it looks a little too "girlie".

The print dress is very lovely. I love the colors and cut.

I love the dress Victoria has on. It suits her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

That dress is very nice and is particularly flattering for Victoria! Needless to say that her tan is lovely too! ;-) Maybe she should have worn something more formal, but then again, I don't have a clue about the dress code on this reception!

The drees is lovely and the earrings too but the shoes and the bag leaving.

Victoria looks great and summery, and I see that she has a tan from her holiday!

She looks great. The outfit is very elegant and chic.

The pants are too short! But I like the black and white together.

I think she looks lovely and I like the way she is not scared to rewear the same items and buy from different designers. But I just respect what I know about this lady.

I just wish she'd change her hairstyle!
That skinned-back look does nothing for her, and she relies on that almost all the time.
A shoulder-length, layered style would be so much more attractive.

I So agree with you, Mirabel! It is slicked back so hard that it looks like it hurts! Very unattractive worn all the time...

I am wondering if this is not a reprise of the white ensemble she wore in Gotland in May, only this time she has swapped in a blue and white marle top and blue court shoes.
I think she looks lovely and I like the way she is not scared to rewear the same items and buy from different designers. But I just respect what I know about this lady.
It is great that she regularly mixes and matches her wardrobe, it gives her much greater scope. The white trouser suit with its stovepipe pants looks amazing.

I love the way she has teamed it with this particular blue top and finishing it with a white shoulder bag and matching blue pumps.

The entire ensemble looks pared down, very elegant and stylish yet not stuffy. But it would have been terrific to see the white fedora again, though.

I just wish she'd change her hairstyle!
That skinned-back look does nothing for her, and she relies on that almost all the time.
A shoulder-length, layered style would be so much more attractive.
Well, to be honest, it would look great on me, probably fantastic on you, but it would reduce Crown Princess Victoria to flipping and fussing with her hair whenever she ventured out on an official engagement and seriously mess with her tiara hair.

Long hair needs pretty hardwearing hairspray to withstand the rigours of an average working day for Victoria. Inside a venue it's great, but just getting to and from the car would have her checking her hair let alone standing around outside as she did at this engagement.

To achieve a professional 'go to', maintenance-free shoulder-length hairstyle would require the type of 'look' you see on a television presenter, or weather reporter, turning to and fro with not a single hair moving. In short, "helmet hair", rock solid, no frizz, no movement.

I So agree with you, Mirabel! It is slicked back so hard that it looks like it hurts! Very unattractive worn all the time...
I too would like to see a general 'softening' around the face but to achieve that soft, yet professional "look", she would need a hairdresser on tap all the time. Victoria has always struck me as a low maintenance type of person, so I can't see her doing that. But, I could be wrong.

I like the overall idea and I think she wears white well especially with her lovely holiday tan. However, the trousers seem a little tight and I too, would like a slight softening of the hairstyle. But, I agree that, although I think Victoria likes nice clothes, her overriding requirement is practicality.

outfit was lovely, but it did clash a bit with her skin's imperfections...

To achieve a professional 'go to', maintenance-free shoulder-length hairstyle would require the type of 'look' you see on a television presenter, or weather reporter, turning to and fro with not a single hair moving. In short, "helmet hair", rock solid, no frizz, no movement.

I too would like to see a general 'softening' around the face but to achieve that soft, yet professional "look", she would need a hairdresser on tap all the time. Victoria has always struck me as a low maintenance type of person, so I can't see her doing that. But, I could be wrong.

I disagree; many other royal ladies seem to manage an attractive hairstyle
without a great deal of fuss, or a hairdresser constantly on call.

Maxima does fine with a shoulder-length style.

Sophie Wessex wears a short, easily-maintained style that looks attractive but doesn't resemble helmet hair.

Why couldn't Victoria do the same?

Pants a little tight and heels a little high for the look but love the white pantsuit and blue top overall

Sophie Wessex wears a short, easily-maintained style that looks attractive but doesn't resemble helmet hair.

CP Victoria is wearing her hair in a way that she likes and feels comfortable with besides it looks great on her. Her approach to being the Crown Princess definitively sets her apart from the consorts among royals. CP Victoria will one day be a reigning Queen and her approach is more tuned to her work than being a fashionista.

I would love to see her go with something more like Princess Mary with her hair. She could still wear it back. I just loved her hair when it was softer.

Maxima (I am a big fan of hers) doesn't always get her hair right IMO. It seems very fine and sometimes looks very stringy. CPV seems to have a coarser texture. One advantage of long hair if it isn't too fine you can wear it up for formal events. But then it's the pull back for day to day unless you are very creative or willing to sit in a stylists chair every day and use product,product and more product.

Perhaps CP Victoria does not do similar because she is happy with her hair?

Victoria looked great in that white suit, and combining it with blue top and shoes was a good idea.

On Saturday, arriving with Mette-Marit to the church service of the Climate Pilgrimage. Pretty dress with a lovely neckline. She looked beautiful, the colours of the dress make her tan look good.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Victoria+Sweden+Mette+Marit+Norway+Take+Part+hHP1G-thZzox.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Victoria+Sweden+Mette+Marit+Norway+Take+Part+NfKPqmFwLn0x.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Victoria+Sweden+Mette+Marit+Norway+Take+Part+kQeoRRUFY4fx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom