Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her more with the jacket but it is a lunch with the president the cardigan is muching more.

I like the dress better with the cardigan but agree all in all pretty perfect.

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous Oscar dress and the cardi looks lovely with it!

Gorgeous dress!! She looks wonderful in it with both the cardi and the little jacket. But I prefer the jacket...

Victoria looks fabulous! I love the summery and cheerful feel the colours give off.

Oh, the Flowered dress is simply beautiful, and I love the look with the cardigan. The jacket doesn't look bad, but it does look a bit out of place when paired with the dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Gorgeous dress with both sweater and little jacket.
Does the jacket come with the dress, from oscar de la renta?

Gorgeous outfit today, the colour suits to her own dark colours. Clean lines, not too much of anything. And she chose a great hat.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The dress is recycled from the visit to Ockelbo in May 2011.
You said it Lady Finn, gorgeous outfit today, and a truly delectable hat.

The colour of the ensemble, while quite light, is not a pastel and has a lovely rosy hue which really compliments Victoria's colouring as did the large hanging rose-tinged (natural?) pearl earrings, and did I mention she's wearing a real hat?

I love that having recycled a beautiful dress, the addition of a pared-down, elegant coat with three-quarter sleeves changed the whole dynamic from a softly romantic dress to a formal ensemble.

The addition of a masterly tribute to the Milliners art, a glorious matching straw picture hat, complimented what was now a very elegant ensemble fit to meet a foreign Head of State.

She wore a real, honest to gosh, magnificent, marvelous, hat! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Everyone looks lovely, although it does look like CP Haakon forgot to take of his slippers!

It does! :p I noticed that, too.

I like Victoria's floral dress. Looks sleek. :flowers:

June 2, 2015 - Victoria in a white dress matched with a lace coat, white pumps and a creamy Chanel clutch.

One of her worst looks IMO. The lace is too heavy to be used as a coat, it's shapeless and unflattering. The 3/4 sleeves doesn't work with this style of lace.

Full view ** Another view

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 -

The white dress is pretty, but the lace coat doesn't work with it. I'd like to see the coat with a different outfit because it is nice.

I love the lace design but not the style.

I didn't care for the outfit that Victoria wore on the first day of the State visit. The color was nice and the hat was pretty, but I thought the dress was shapeless and a bit boring.

I loved the cardigan and Oscar de la Renta dress. Victoria looked so pretty and I think it was one of her best looks.

The white outfit is okay. I like the dress and lace coat, but don't think they really go together.

The coat ruins the ensemble. It's as if she is wearing a tablecloth, or a curtain. Not a good look.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not too keen on the coat, but what was with the pinkish/beige clutch. It neither matched nor complimented anything.

To me she looks lovely, the lace coat is very beautiful and I like 3/4 sleeves in many outfits, this too. Nice bag and shoes too. And the perfect hairdo crowns her look.
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2015/06/V1.png

I agree. :flowers: This ensemble is tricky to photograph, I think, but the second photograph above nails it. Great shot. I suspect it looks even better in person. She can do so much with a 'coat' like this. Look forward to seeing it reappear with other color combinations.

The white dress is pretty, but the lace coat doesn't work with it. I'd like to see the coat with a different outfit because it is nice.

I agree about the lace coat. The dress is nice.

The coat looks better in the second picture, I think the bag was used as a nude something that didn't match but worked with the outfit.

I like the dress, it's very lovely.

Always loved this dress, its colors are pretty and Victoria wears it well.

I dislike the Preen dress but the purple dress is very beautiful and elegant.

The purple is fantastic. The other i don't like on to Victoria.

The Preen dress looks always great on Victoria. It is also one of my favourites of Victoria's dresses. Good choice of accessories too.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...ds+Volvo+Ocean+Race+Portugal+ho0GFx2LGj8x.jpg

And the purple dress is just gorgeous. The colour looks so good on her.
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2015/06/Victoria2.png
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...ds+Volvo+Ocean+Race+Portugal+CAag_5AwUofx.jpg

The purple dress is from Prada Spring 2015 collection
It's a beautiful dress and can be dressed up or down for any event.

It is a lovely dress, and a beautiful color. I also love the earrings with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom