Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Victoria looked excellent. The eyelet/netting dress is unusual and while I wouldn't have chosen it, somehow she carries it off.

The dress looks good on Victoria! I don't think it's a big deal that the lining becomes transparent in the light, she has great legs and wears underwear. Also, I find it quite comforting for newbie princesses like Sofia and Catherine that also the experienced, royal born princess makes some mistakes with her wardrobe. Last year she wore a black see-through knitwear last year so it's not just a one time indicent, sometimes these things just happen.

Poor choice for the transparency issue but it looks very nice otherwise IMO .. agree great legs!

I think she looked great! :flowers: Loved the way she dressed Estelle, the perfect complement.

(Regarding the impression created with the one photo: Hard to 'predict' transparency' imo. So much at work in such a shot. The photographer simply lucked out (maybe). In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some 'manipulation' to augment the illusion. I believe I see that in the front of her dress. All-in-all, harmless stuff, even if annoying. I personally don't believe it was as 'transparent' as that picture seems to suggest. JMO).

Last edited:
Well, if anything the transparency didn't show anything too revealing, aside from two gorgeous pair of legs XD. Victoria was wearing an apprporiate undergarment and, at least I, couldn't spot anything wrong in "private areas".

:previous: If it were truly transparent we would be seeing her undergarments. We don't, because it's not transparent. Somehow the illusion is created. :cool: It's a serendipitous snapshot (for the photographer).

:previous: If it were truly transparent we would be seeing her undergarments. We don't, because it's not transparent. Somehow the illusion is created. :cool: It's a serendipitous snapshot (for the photographer).

I just think Victoria didn't consider the dress to be too flimsy. An error she seldom makes:flowers:

I don't think the dress is revealing but I feel the dress is not elegant enough for a batipsm. Disappointed because Victoria dressed so nice for such events in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom