Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria opened the “Exploring a new identity” Swedish fashion and design exhibition in London

http://i43.tinypic.com/3449uhc.jpg
GettyImages

Seriously?I like this look on her. It's something new...;) I especially like the colour of the top and the skinny pants.

Her outfit is very girlish and fashionable,I love it!!She's still so young,she can leave those boring outfits she sometimes wears for the future(when she reaches at least the age of 70...).

Fun outfit, and she seems to be having a lot of fun!... I would like to see the hair do better cause it looks a bit matronly for me... IMO THIS was an excellent time to wear a cool ponytail...

*thumbs up to Victoria *

She looks very fashionable! I love that shade of purple, and the skinny pants look very nice on her.

I like Princess Victoria She seems like a nice person.

Her outfit is very girlish and fashionable,I love it!!She's still so young,she can leave those boring outfits she sometimes wears for the future(when she reaches at least the age of 70...).
I'm with you on that on iakynthi!

She looks wonderfully fashionable, the colour and style is terrific. The jewelry is a perfect foil for her outfit, especially the earrings, the shoes and clutch bag are perfect, but the hair is truely divine. :wub:

Well, it's a whole 1960s retro look, from head to toe. She could join one of the girl groups from that era on stage right away, which is a lot of fun, but not exactly elegant - a bit too much of a costume.
The hairstyle is a completely new look for her, it suits her very well and I'd really love to see her repeat it without being part of an overall look like this one.
While the blouse has a wonderful rich color, those very tight crumpling satin leggings/pants are absolutely not my cup of tea. Ann-Margaret wore them better back in 1964.

Of course it's retro.90% of fashion nowadays is retro,vintage or whatever you want to call it.But with a very fresh touch ;) That's why I prefer seeing Victoria like that,she's only 32 after all :flowers:

The outfit is very lovely. Especially,the color is very lovely. She looks very fashionable.

I love the whole outfit:flowers:Black trousers and shoes are wonderful, and the purple blouse looks very nice in her. She is very beautiful.

Victoria is very modern this time allso her hair, I like this stile!!

The colour of the top is nice, but the model not at all. These pregnancy model tops at women who are not pregnant, I don´t like them at all. And the pants are quite terrible. The outfit is girlish, but Victoria looks nowadays older than her 31 years. Her hair is nice though.

Troonopvolgers!: Victoria bij gala.

I absolutely adore the colour, majour points for that. I also like the neckline and sleeves, but I'm not so sure about the loose top. The pants are too shiny for me, but thats just me.

I just love this infact I have basically the same outfit the top is black. So that's the main reason j'adore. Am not sure she can carry off the hair though but am pleased to see a departure from the ponytail. She always looks so pleased to be where she is so am going to stop being to picky.

Aftonbladet tells that the top was designed by swedish Anna Holtblad. It costs 360 euros.

Engagement

On her engagement day Victoria wears a bright red dress. :flowers:

Kungahuset

Last edited:
She looks so beautiful and happy :wub:
The dress looks beautiful, shame we can´t see it better.

She looks so beautiful and happy :wub:
The dress looks beautiful, shame we can´t see it better.
There'll be a press conference later today (around 5 pm). Then we'll get better pictures. :flowers:

Oh, thank you for the news, I can´t wait for it! But I think she´ll change to another dress -I´d do it, it´s her special day

I really hope she does change because so far Victoria looks like a schoolgirl with her ponytail and plain dress.

Daniel, King & Queen look smart but Victoria needs to step up a gear: nice hairdo, a bit of jewellery would be more apporpriate than the ordinary look she sports in the video.

On her engagement day Victoria wears a bright red dress. :flowers:

Kungahuset

The color is vibrant and does stand out. I like the wide neck line but I think I wont like the cut of the dress since I could imagine it being for a much older lady. Im dissapointed that nothing special went on with the hair except the boring ponytail which on this day, I think couldve put in some effort

do you think she will change to a different dress?

I doubt she will change but it would be nice to see anbother outfit

Engagement outfit !!!

Troonopvolgers!: Verloving prinses Victoria en Daniel Westling-Persconferentie.

Hair nicely done, some decent jewellery and a dress in a pretty colour (with Daniel's matching tie) - the couple look GREAT!

The style of the ring is not my cup of tea (I guess somebody will be scratched soon - it looks pretty edgy) but it will be special for these two. GOOD LUCK!

I Couldnt agree more on Victoria. The dress color is just beautiful & does really suit her. Its nice seeimg Daniel in a matching tie

The couple look great together! The color of HRH CP Victorias dress really become her skintone, and the cut is beautiful to her bodyshape. She has a lovely hairdo, and Mr. Westerling look good in his dress too.

Best of luck to them! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom