Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the colour on Victoria but it would have looked good with some form of jewellary to make it interesting.

Crown Princess Victoria (and King Carl XVI Gustaf) held audience for Saudi Arabia's Prince Turki Al-Faisal Bin Abdul Al-Aziz Al-Saud at the Royal Palace.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I like the style and colour of this suit. And her hair is good this time.

King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Carl Philip of Sweden today hosted a Garden Party at the Royal Palace in Stockholm, in honour of the Volvo Ocean Race.
Victoria:
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
The outfit is ok, especially the blouse is beautiful. I just wonder why she has such a big bag?

I love the second outfit, it´s elegant and beautiful, but I don´t like the bag and the shoes.
The first outfit is very elegant, I like it a lot.

I liked the white outfit,too.Especially that beautiful blouse.
She tried to combine white & chocolate brown,which is great,but picked the wrong shoes & bag,imo.

The bag looks like if it is by Bottega Venetta :)

I think Victoria always looks elegant but she sometimes looks so oldfashioned. some of her clothes could also be worn by her mother.
sometimes i wish she would dress a little fresher and less serious.

Love the white/brown outfit! She looks amazing in white (gonna be a perfect bride)! :) O! And i have the same blouse :D

I like the white outfit that she wore to the race, but the jacket is a bit too boxy for my taste. I think that it would have looked nicer with a more slim-fitting jacket. The blouse is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom