Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would of looked lovely in baby pink

What I can see of the dress I like, she is talking to crown princess mary

(..)
what i can see from the dress, it looks pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress looks lovely. I love the colors.

I love that dress, great color and a lovely print. I also really liked her hairstyle.

isnt the dress similar in style to the grey and one that she has worn
Crop

I don't like the gown I think it looks cheap and the more like an off the rake not altered Karen Walker thing YUK!!! she needs to smarten up IMO .. great some help and stop looking so lost in the fashion stakes at least.. IMO

I love the gown. It's a lovely print.

She looks really pretty. It's an aquired taste, but on a boat in that sunshine she looked like the perfect summer woman!

Oh dear! I hope she has a word with Victoria and gets the name of her designer. Victoria looks outstanding in that lovely gown and Mette-Marit fares poorly in comparison. She could look just as nice as Victoria in the right dress. Well, she might have to do something with her hair, too. Perhaps she just doesn't care how she looks. :ermm:

Her poor posture and undergarments don't help anything she wears. This flimsy, old lady print dress would look nice on her daughter. She needs more structure.

I thought M-M looked just lovely. Very typical look for her and very feminine. Loved that she wore her hair down.

I thought it was pretty. It was, very MM - but in that region of fashion it was very fresh and pretty. Her hair was gorgeous! And I thought clearly, that she thought she looked great in it and confidence is such a great accessory.

I thought she looked great, I love the colours and the dress appears to be quite dainty. Her hair looks nice here, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mette-Marit wearing a long flower dress at the pre-wedding dinner of Carl Philip and Sofia today, June 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

It's the same Giambattista Valli dress she wore for Queen Margrethe's birthday celebration earlier this year.

CP Mette-Marit tonight for Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations in a dress which is probably by Giambattista Valli.
Pictures in this article - I hope we will get better ones...
MinMote.no - Norges største moteside

another photo
http://www.seher.no/imgfly/620/413/...mages/article/16/ta49d92c_0.jpg?itok=fdMKtzYW

July 31, 2015 - MM at Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo pre wedding party. MM in a red lace Valentino Spring 2012 dress.

Lovely dress and a very nice color on her. The hair could've been styled way better IMO.

Mette-Marit ** Valentino Spring 2012

Love the dress- agree about the hair.

The red gown is stunning! The color is exquisite. It's one of her best evening gowns.

Sorry, but a miss for me. Nothing royal about this look.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit is too broad to pull the red dress off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom