Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2011 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her evening out fits , she looks great !

From what I can see of that dress, the ice blue color is really lovely. A matching coat of color and fabric would have looked divine.

this is a improvement of last year's see-through bra. overall its not amazing but it is good enough. i like the earrings^^

She loves lace like me !!! I love that dress !

Love the color and the dress. She looks wonderful. I'm not a huge lace fan, but when done right I can be beautiful and this dress is beautiful on MM.

I love the lace, but the ruffles on the top part of the dress emphasize her belly in a weird way.

Lovely dress and a lovely color. Its nice to see her in a dress which is all lace, something you dont see much on her for dinners. Downside of the outfit is the leather jacket on arrival.

Anyone know the designer to this dress? Valentino or E. Pucci?

I like the outfit better with the coat I am not totally sure she can carry it off wothout I do love the colour and the jewels and her hair.

Stunning! And the earrings- wow- love em'!

White suits to this gala. White is the colour of innocence, and every child is innocent.

She looks so wonderful. Like a snowflake.

Sorry for being so poetic.

White evening dresses are very hard to pull off and I'm not sure Mette-Marit manages to. The dress itself is nice but I find it somewhat ill-fitting. The shoes, while lovely and elegant on their own, don't work well with the dress.

The clutch is very nice and I really like the Princess's makeup.

She looks lovely but really not sure about the dress. Thought initially sharp clear-cut style, then I saw the "chiffon" trim on the neck and sleeves and then the chiffon fishtail train. For a plain white dress, there is too much going on.

I say chiffon - it is definitely a lighter, floatier fabric.

She looks lovely. I like the entire look

I just don't think she pulls off the white evening gown either the red is very pretty on her though.

The white gown looked great on tv. Mette-Marit looked very beautiful, imo.:flowers:

She looks great in the white dress ! Love the whole look ,

I really love the white rather than the red.

She looks great in that white dress!

I like her hair and makeup but the dress looks ill fitting

I like the white gown but not on her. Her body figure cannot look nice in total white, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom