Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette Marit at the dinner for royals from Luxembourg

I don't like the color on Mette Marit...too drab. The lighter colored sash widens her right through the middle.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BVPuSymGI...6786306000_luxembourgs011_3817035698x698r.jpg

Its a nice dress to be worn to an outdoor party/event but not for such a dinner that requires a tiara, too boring, too simple IMO. The color does nothing to her complexion unless she was tanned than it would look good.

The dress looks light green to me. It is a nice dress but I think she looks better in darker colors. I think her ametist tiara would be better. Her marriage tiara is also nice but I don't tink it shows on her hair.

That pale... beije colour doesn't suit her at all because of her hair colour..

At tonight's reception in Oslo Town Hall
full view
Is this a new dress? It looks very nice.

Last edited:
The dress looks light green to me. It is a nice dress but I think she looks better in darker colors. I think her ametist tiara would be better. Her marriage tiara is also nice but I don't tink it shows on her hair.

I don't like this dress, it looks not nice on her. Has she gained some weigth?

I don't like the colour, I don't like the dress and the sash looks very out of place here. Not a good dress to wear with the sash (or the other way around). Not her best look.

I think its the dress she wore at one of the prewedding-events at victoria´s and daniel´s wedding.

At tonight's reception in Oslo Town Hall
full view
Is this a new dress? It looks very nice.

Yes it is a new dress and looks very nice, pity she had to ruin it with a cardigan. Such dresses are not supposed to be worn with cardigan IMO. She could've easily matched t with a lovely wrap.

i like both dresses, she is a lovely lady and carries herself well IMO.

Yes it is a new dress and looks very nice, pity she had to ruin it with a cardigan. Such dresses are not supposed to be worn with cardigan IMO. She could've easily matched t with a lovely wrap.

Completely agree... The dress is very lovely but the cardigan ruined it.

I hate the flowers on the bottom, terrible dress.

The dress is bright and modern.
Just love it! Perfect for a summer.

Extremely good looking in this outfit. Rose suits her !

umpf - I don't think so - she shouldn't bleach her Hair that much .. it doesn't suit her imho at all - and together with pink *ugg* - for me an absolut no go!

I don't like how the dress cut her across the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom