Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't call MM "thick". Imo she has a rather normal body shape... :huh: she is rather broad-shouldered and tall; but I really don't think she's thick.

I like her body shape too and I do think it's normal, but other posters are saying some of her outfits make her look big. I don't mean thick in a huge way, but thick in a perfectly evenly proportioned way without being too skinny. I like MM & Victoria's body shape. Their not fat, but not extremely skinny either. Thats a perfect weight type to me. Hope I explained it right:).

I wouldn't say she's "thick"...I think she just has the body of a woman who has had three children. Not everyone bounces back from having children with the same pre-pregnancy body. Shapes can change and that is not a bad thing at all.

I think one of her problems (if you want to even call it a problem) is that she is long-waisted and sometimes her clothing tends to not hit her at the natural waistline, thus creating the illusion of bulk. I think also, she has a tendency to slump a tiny bit in her posture and that can impact the effect of her clothing.

Well, I wouldn't call MM "thick". Imo she has a rather normal body shape... :huh: she is rather broad-shouldered and tall; but I really don't think she's thick.

I agree. She has gained a bit weight during the last years (that's why I mentioned that I think she looks a tad matronly in the lovely National Costumes), but I do not think she's thick in any way. She is tall and she has three children - she looks healthy and good. :)

I really like this new dress, the color and all the ruffles. It may be a bit unflattering for her bustline, but you can't have it all all the time. :cool:

She is a woman with curves. Another word to use is "voluptuous".
I think she looks lovely.

Both gowns -amazing :wub: Pink one has simpler cut, bright color suits CP very well (and looks great with amethyst jewels). Love the hairstyle. The second gown has beautiful colors - darker at the bottom, lighter on top. And the ruffles.. I can't wait to see MM at Victoria's wedding.

I love the theatre dress.
It suits her beautifully.

I am very curious about MM's hairdresser. Her hair always looks wonderful!
I've enjoyed seeing all the different ways she has had her hair styled lately especially at Q. Margrethe's celebrations. Whoever does her hair is doing a fabulous job!!

I have to agree with many of you, MM has looked stunning lately, the pink dress and the mauve/brown/gray dress are beautiful on Mette-Marit. And oh my, her hair is out of this world, I love it. She is a beautiful woman.

She looks stunning! What a wonderful dress she´s wearing! :flowers:

just a lovely colour for her, hair and even the bag all go together and love the brooch

It´s funny how we have different tastes. I think that this dress isn´t beautiful at all. The colour is dull and I think that it doesn´t suit Mette-Marit at all.

She looks pregnant, not her best look at all. First time I agree with LadyFinn I think.:lol: :)

Well, I don't know if these is the best outfit of her, but she is gained more confidence hence her appearance is natural and charming

I love the design of the top part of the dress. And her feathered bag is different and adds a fun touch to the outfit.

I love this dress. It looks beautiful. I do not think at all she looks pregnant.

I agree with you, Naggi. I think she looks elegant and I love the soft color on her. The brooch certainly adds a touch of Royal to it!

I love the dress. The feathered bag goes perfectly.
I thought she's pregnant too.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit's gala dress is a good choice. I liked soft curls and minimal pearl-diamond (if I am not mistaken) jewellery nicely complemented the whole look.

At least I wasn't the only one that thought that. It's not that she looks fat but that dress makes her look as if she has a baby bump.

The rest of the outfit is ok.

I think the dress looks stunning on her, the feather bag and the accesories are a perfect match. She does not look pregnant, the wind has obviously blown her dress or that is the way it is designed to float out at the front.

^^
Imo it's not the wind at all, but the cut of the dress. It doesn't look good on her.

Pic
Pic

it's the same dress she wore for King Harald's birthday.
I so love it. MM looked radiant. I think the dress looks wonderful on her - simply elegant, imo.

Last edited:
She looks very nice. Hair looks great and I love her accessories esp the brooch. Along with Mary she starts of with a perfect 10!

I love this dress, color suits MM perfectly. Pretty hairstyle, nice make-up and good accessories - whole look is great. I'm waiting for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom